Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gifts

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 1 - Gifts

Chapter 1 - Gifts
Each of us has special gifts inside us just waiting to surface. We owe it to those around us and ourselves to develop these gifts.


Each of us has special gifts inside us just waiting to surface. We owe it to those around us and ourselves to develop these gifts. This is a cute phrase, all sappy and “lovey dovey.” A statement that is straightforward and to the point, except for one minor detail, EVERYTHING! First of all, some of us do have “special gifts,” that doesn’t mean we have to share it with the world. For example, running into walls, while belching you’re a,b,c’s, while repeating this action and not becoming woozy is a talent, but not one that needs to be publicized.

Second, what is with the part “We owe it to those around us.” I abject to this notion and it better be sustained! The people around us don’t give us our god given talents that we were born with. How could they anyway, except by surgery.

So, as I conclude, I would like to say that I despise this statement and it should be spit on, stoned, and burned for the sake of everyone else, for it is already too late for me. I dub this statement unworthy of my journal.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment