Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Friends

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 3 - Friends

Chapter 3 - Friends
Describe the qualities of a good friend


Compassionate, caring, someone who wants to be around you, someone who likes you for just being you, are the most disgusting assets a person could have. Who wants a friend who likes you, all they want to is hug and compliment you all day, in fact, who wants a friend at all? All they are, are evil, cannibalized, backstabbing, poking freaks!

For example, you can never trust anyone. One minute you’re standing and the next, you are on the floor, having seizures, twitching in pain from that poke your friend gave you, isn’t that right, Jessica.

Another thing is, you can not tell your friends secrets. Sure, it starts out as a simple whisper, but BAM, suddenly your biggest secret is publicized in all the newspapers and you end up having a million interviews with every broadcasting network out there.

So all you with friends beware, for those demons you call acquaintances are just waiting to pounce on you and squeeze the life from your very body.

In conclusion, you are the only person you can trust, not anyone else and, I think I am going to trade my friends for a few good tamagotchies.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment