Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dream

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 4 - Dream

Chapter 4 - Dream
An unforgettable dream


As Ms. Stewart and the rest of the world know, I am the type of person who has very odd and vivid dreams. They vary from visions of that evil Tinkerbell and my reoccurring nightmare about the Grinch, but the most unforgettable would have to be my never-ending dream, that seemingly went on forever.

It was an uneasy night. I was swamped with homework, and finished only half, and with the other half, I planed to save until morning. I cautiously drifted to sleep, worried that I would not get my work done, but sure enough, I was out like a light, then my imagination began.

As I remember, there were floating books and pocket lint, and I was singing 1950’s show tunes. Then, all of a sudden, everything swarmed into a thick, black spiral and everything began to spin. The sky became tie-dye. I then woke up and screamed, and woke up again and screamed. This action was repeated several times, which was enough to drive my crazy.

I ended up really waking up, and felt in a dazed, déja vu feeling, and I for some reason bellowed at the top of my lungs at the unicorns frolicking upon my chest. They screamed back saying “Shun the non believer,” but then they were gone, I was finally awake, and I finished my homework.

I still don’t know today if I am really awake because the frilly, puce, squirrel fish are convincing me otherwise.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment