Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Happiness

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 6 - Happiness

Chapter 6 - Happiness
I am happy when…


The only time I am happy, which rarely happens, is when I am not writing spelling sentences and journal entries. This is my reasoning for me not being the most content person on earth right now. I absolutely hate writing them over and over; they have no point. I can only wish that something knife shaped and squid smelling would burst into my room right now and tear my work to shreds, that would make me maniacally happy, more happy than Santa.

Doing these time consuming tasks are down right sinister. They make me feel overwhelmingly depressed, and during therapy they tell you to be happy, and since I do spelling sentence all the time I can’t be happy, and trained specialists are the ones who give me the advice, so take that Ms. Stewart!

So, in conclusion, I can’t be happy when doing these boring, acidic, workloads of writing Ms. Stewart dishes out. Then only possibly ways of remaining jolly are to take “happy pills,” or to stop doing spelling sentences and journal entries. Stop them Ms. Stewart or years of therapy won’t be able to aide with my condition.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment