Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - time travel

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 7 - time travel

Chapter 7 - time travel
If you could time travel, to what time would you travel and why? What would you do there?


If I could time travel to any time possible, I would choose to go back to the era where every being was a micro organism. Being at this stage in their life, and having a thumb, I would be granted supreme seniority, and would be waited on hand and foot.

The premature humans would worship me, seeing as to them my bodily functions are so advanced. To them I would be wise and great. They would blissfully follow my commands with a flick of my wrist, a part of the corpse they have not developed.

If science is true, the people would be very unintelligent. They would be so stupid, they wouldn’t even consider riot, in fact, they wouldn’t even know what rebelling was.

So, in conclusion, if I were to choose a time to go to, I would go back to the beginning of time. That way I could rule the world, seeing as the humans-to-be would be easily manipulative. I would also raise the people my way, spelling sentences and journal entries would be of non-existence.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment