Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - technology

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 10 - technology

Chapter 10 - technology
In what way has technology changed or helped my life?


How has technology benefited my life? Well, it obviously hasn’t aided in my laziness, obesity, and short attention span, wow…look a raged bunny with mange, gnawing at my doorstop. Anyways, back on topic. It hasn’t helped my life in the least bit. The only thing ‘modernizing’ objects have done is to send multiple radio waves through my head to ensure a life of painful brain cancer, yes, endearing for a world of new product users.

I guess these new, fangled, adored by most items are possibly the cause of global warming. That’s right children of the future, you are either going to die, or slowly adapt gills and become cannibalistic water tribes for your grandparents greedy mistakes, otherwise known as technology.

So, I summation, WAIT JUST ONE MOMENT! I have put two and two together, linked until I found the culprit. If it weren’t for technology, we would not have spelling sentences nor journal entries. These were just spontaneous ponders thought by a raving lunatic for human torture, placed on the internet for those with a mental capacity equal to the one of said person, to exploit and destroy peoples’ lives like my own. An immense sarcastic thank you goes out to all technology used to place torture, spelling sentences and such, and inflict emotional a physical pain on my behalf, and I shan’t use you again, that’s right, SHAN’T!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaos_kitten8 on February 11, 2008, 9:33:37 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted