Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - what we canadians do well

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 11 - what we canadians do well

Chapter 11 - what we canadians do well
What we Canadians do well


What do we Canadians do well? Some of us are musically gifted, while some of us have what is called a “big mouth,” but as a group I think we all seem to be extremely nice, a factor of which Canadian citizens do very well. We sometimes do it until the extent it becomes creepy.

Brazil has its soccer, France has its French and baguettes, but Canada has its friendliness. I don’t even know why we are so nice, why can’t we be great as a group in some other topic, like cheese grating. We appear to be so nice, that when people from foreign countries still like us after we beat, spit and wield beavers at them. All they do is go back to their homeland and tell others to come to Canada, the “nicest” country on earth.

So, in summary, I would have to say that the area the Canadians do best in, no matter how hard we try not to be, it our attempts always fail. I guess I will have to live with the reputation of being nice, and the overuse of the word “eh!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment