Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Worrying

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 12 - Worrying

Chapter 12 - Worrying
“Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” We all worry, but is there any point in worrying about things? What kind of things do you worry about? Does it help you to worry about them? Give reasons why or why not. What are some ways you can help yourself not to worry?


So many heinous questions, not clearly enough mental capacity, commencing the fetal position, screaming with a profound aversion of this foolery, ahhh! Okay, sane once again.

I am going to go with my neutral decision and object to this statement. There really is no reason to worry because no matter how terribly you panic, the basic action of which you are ranting upon is still going to happen.

I never worry, except around dishevelled cupboards, beware of flying canned goods and cutlery, for they are potential death, which should be bedevilled upon. Of course it doesn’t aide to worry about most things, if so, something is bound to happen. While fluttering about, aimlessly screaming about something only conceivable, you leave yourself vulnerable, unguarded from your animal type friend to tear large strips of flesh off your bones.

So, in summation, I don’t worry because there really is no point. It is quite obvious that if you wish for people not to discover your extreme admiration of nose picking, pull your finger out of your nasal passages. As well, if you are worried about a large test, study for it, instead of running around while twitching and flapping your arms. Is it truly that difficult to stop all your madness so you have nothing to worry about in the first place? Oh, and before it slips my mind, I HATE SPELLING SENTENCES, and I don’t worry about them, now they are pertinent to the topic.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment