Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Stephen Harper, eww

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 14 - Stephen Harper, eww

Chapter 14 - Stephen Harper, eww
General Topic: Presidential elections

What is your question: When Stephen Harper was elected Prime Minister, was he truly suited to run Canada?

Answer your Question: I do not believe Stephen Harper was suited to provide for Canada upon being voted for, and now.

Thesis statement:

I do not believe Stephen Harper was suited to provide for Canada upon being voted for, and now. First and foremost I would like to quote that he was the very man that who stated that he despised all members of the maritime provinces and wishes to demerit us from Canada. With me being born and raised in these few provinces given a generalized name, I took this into harsh consideration, and will never forget his spoken words, worse than profanity.

Second, he is conservative and always trying to keep things the way they are, and bring back methods of the past. Come on, the world is changing, and does this male believe that we should be completely oblivious to the trouble surrounding us, yes he does, in fact, this was his motive to begin with. Why people voted for him, is an empty presumption to me.

Lastly, he is too old to be running any longer anyways. If he has silver, fine hair and has to wear makeup to cover his aged face, than we obviously need someone younger, and wiser to be prime minister.

So, in conclusion, Stephen Harper has never been suited to be our Prime Minister. He is just a highly powered, extremely old man who creates false accusations, and wants us to stay the same, not even considering global warming and other serious world issues. And why people even elected him is beyond me.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment