Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Sunday Shopping

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 15 - Sunday Shopping

Chapter 15 - Sunday Shopping
General topic: There should/ should not be Sunday shopping

What is your question: Should there be Sunday shopping?

Answer your question: I entirely believe that there should be Sunday shopping, I am disgusted with the fact that there isn’t.

Thesis statement:

I entirely believe that there should be Sunday shopping, in fact, I am disgusted with the fact that there isn’t. I would like to initially state that there are several reasons that there should be Sunday shopping, all vital such as medical affairs, sudden disappearance of nourishment, and personal luxuries, such as Webkinz.

Sickness is everywhere, and is not only diagnosed during week days, but weekends as well. I don’t even believe the doctor is opened upon Sundays which can cause several illness related problems. First, where would you go to determine what sickness you have to begin with, and second, where will you find the suited remedies for said illness. Without Sunday shopping, our population will diminish greatly. Even though people may ponder Sunday as a day of rest, how peaceful will it be tending someone ill?

Second, as I know from experience, a family of four, which is an outlandish numeral to begin with, consumes large sums of food, and usually run out of nourishment by the end of the week. What are we to do without food? We’ll have to resort to cannibalism, planning riots with our groupings to attack others, at least until Monday. How would we survive, oh the insanity.

No enough with the unimportant domains, lets cover luxuries. First of all, for some crazed reason, I feel the need to purchase a Webkinz upon every weekend. It is vital against my existence if I don’t, and causes me several skin irritations. Once again, people will say it is a time to reflect upon yourself, but you know what I have to say, relinquish profoundly, but silently. Buying objects for yourself is considered doting. So without Sunday shopping, I cant commit these narcissist like actions, and therefore can not reflect.

So, in summation, I strongly believe we should have Sunday shopping. If so, I would not be ill, have severe rashes caused by my deprived luxuries, and in lack of several limbs, connected to my cannibalistic siblings. So, if people wish to diminish Sunday shopping because of their dispossessed relaxation, I will sternly tell them that I CAN’T BE SELFOBSORBED WITHOUT THE PURCHISING OF WORLDLY MATERIALS!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment