Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Thank you kindly, Borsch

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 16 - Thank you kindly, Borsch

Chapter 16 - Thank you kindly, Borsch
I'm not telling
None of your buisness, New Brunswick
E6G Apathetic
February 25, 2008


Mr. Borsch Shobbalabbobabblaboshoopinspreck
21764 Lumpy Drive
North Arabia
R5Y 8U9

Dear Mr. Shobbalabbobabblaboshoopinspreck

This letter has been written to exponentially express my appreciation for the ravishing form of drinking device, used by caffeine by-products. I was infatuated a the mere sight of the gift. My gratitude is truly beyond belief, considering the fine craftsmanship of the teacup. The fact that you toiled on my behalf, to bring the present into my possession, makes it all the more valuable. The handle, the gold trimming, and the bone pigmentation were all wondrous, simply marvellous.

Moreover, your gift aided significantly in the celebration itself. Without your divine choice of dishware, we would all have blistery, smouldering hands because of our lack of cups. Because of your gift most elegant, this is merely a vision.

As well as your gift, I was entirely content that you illegally arrived from Arabia. Your presence was unexpected, but most enjoyable. I have been deprived of you for years, and have found more than enough. You have enlightened me thoroughly, I can go on with my life knowing that you are no longer seemingly deceased, but alive, and well. You have truly grown, especially out of your mud consuming phase.

So, In conclusion, I would like to repeat once again my excessive appreciation for your gift most amusing. Without the cup, and its lovely finishing, we would not have consumed tea, which is quite difficult to be deprived of during a tea party. I also appreciated your occupancy of mass in Canada. The fact that you violated several laws of your country on my behalf, is most keen. So once again, thank you.

Sincerely





Michael Drost
Your dearest cousin
Who cares High School

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment