Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - world domination

This is my vile english teacher's form of torture through writing!!

Chapter 19 - world domination

Chapter 19 - world domination
What would you do if you could control the world?


What would I do if I could control the world? Well, I would live a simple life as an ordinary slave driver. I would give my slaves odd tasks like to fetch me a pail of lard and throw it into a volcano maybe every three seconds a day and maybe throw in a millisecond break for them once a year. I think that would suffice. Now let’s get out of the nice stuff. I would make my slaves carry all great monuments of the world on their backs and have them carry the monuments to me. I would then have those same slaves carry the monuments back to their original places, and each slave would be wearing irritably itchy sweaters and wigs. I would then make everyone in the world come to my castle made of hand sculpted Tupperware and give them all wads of chewed gum. I would force them to chew the used gum and stick it in their hair while listening to really bad polka music in pure spite of myself. To wrap it all up, I would have five men lined up wearing target shirts and I would force them to let me throw flaming shish kebobs at them for target practice. If they refused to stand still, I would have them thrown into a pit of cake mix, and although this may seem nice, it isn’t. What those people don’t know is that the cake is cooking at a temperature so high, even the words scorching and blazing can’t describe how humid it is. Mua ha ha ha ha ha!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment