Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - ME

Ummmm...quite confusing

Chapter 0 - ME

Chapter 0 - ME
You, or me, or us, or subjects pertinent


I’m watching you, than again it is quite difficult to receive visual impulses when I am you. I am being you. I am your mind, there from the moment of birth and will be there when death arrives. I am that stimulation, I am your decisions, I am the receiver of information, I am your bodily functions, the one who chooses those pink shoes over all the rest, I am you. Please don’t ponder too much, strain causes bodily harm, heir go I’m doomed.

How you see yourself and how others see you may be quite different. It is hard to be objective about oneself, but I know you, ever aspect of you, ever form of personality trait after all, I am you. One is being oneself and therefore there is no distance from which to view. Therefore, only you can be you, or me, whichever is preferable, but, I enforce the concepts of desires, so scratch it entirely and let me decide, that way we both win, or just entirely me.

Of most significance in the development of personality is an individual's experience, both pleasurable and painful, in this lifetime, from birth onwards, we will live it together, or in a singular form. And also, I have found, or that of which you have discovered, the experience which is brought into this life from the prior existence of the individual's spiritual essence, your parents, or mine, I’m the mind, I make you up, so mine. These experiences result in both positive and negative learning: the acquisition of skills and understanding, and the acquisition of fixed ideas and conditioning. This learning can be revised, by my decision, or ours, seeing as we can be classified as one, I will consider us, seeing as it’s our life story. You’re truly messed in the mind, which is me. Let us blame it on our parents.

I am your personality, that little voice inside you either tempting or driving you away. I know all levels of introversion and extroversion, emotional stability, mastery and sympathy, sexuality, and social and political attitudes. They’re all up here, encased in string like organs, wrapped in slime, next to me. These are the concepts that make you, and/or me. I am what makes you, I am these concepts, I live daily being these domains.

So, in conclusion, I am you. You are inferior to me, you are nothing but a fleshy shell. They are my decisions that have made you, the outer skeleton like being. I am beyond intelligent, I control you, or myself, woah, this psychology is causing my internal pain. What about the pain, if I am you, than I must be pain. Than that would mean, I am depression, optimism, your finger nails. Before I ponder too deeply, wait I am thought, I am in your head, I am this summation.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment