Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the bad news

A story about Mina, sonic, and amy.

Chapter 1 - the bad news

Chapter 1 - the bad news

Mina jumped out off bed. Sally had been gone for a long time, and she got to spend a lot of time with sonic, but today would be the best.

Mina: “SONIC!”
Amy: “Hey… where’s Sonic?”
Mina: “Wait, What are you doing here?”

Mina looked around. Sonic wanted to meet her here… but she didn’t know Amy would be here too! She thought she and sonic would be alone… but huh?

Sonic ran up to the eager girls, both expecting a date with sonic… both expecting the wrong thing.
Sonic: “I—I have something to tell you.”
Mina: “What?”(That you want to marry me, I hope)
Sonic: “ I’ve missed Sally, my true love of my life. For years I’ve tried to replace her with the both off you. I’m sorry but you—you don’t replace the love for her in my heart. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have used you like this. You’ll never replace what I’ve lost… but we can still be friends, right?

Although Amy was crying harder than ever, Mina fought back her tears. He had tried to be nice, right? He said they could still be friends right? She knew what it was like. It was kind of like losing a toy. Even if you get new ones, they can never replace the one you lost. Mina looked at Sonic, realizing he wanted to cry, too. They would just be a crying mess.

Sonic: “I didn’t want this to happen. I thought you’d make me happy. You just made me realize I can’t ever replace what I have lost.”

Mina suddenly felt a rush of anger… Sonic had used her! She now would also feel a love lost. She looked at the lake nearby. She could jump in and never come out. That’d show that sonic how angry and mad she was at him for him using h---- WAIT! Poor guy… he was only truing to make Mina and Amy happy! He wanted us as well as him happy, and truing to drown would make him feel worse! No. She would hide all sadness.

Mina: “I-I u-understand.”

Mina ran off, before she could even start to cry
Her wonderful day was not wonderful. She didn’t know what to do now. What could she do? She cried her eyes out, and realized Sonic didn’t want her like this. She didn’t want to look like this either. So she looked on the bright side and started to sing. She sang until she had walked down to the path where she and Sonic used to meet and stopped to catch her breath. She Sand and skipped along the path, so happy in her own little song world she didn’t care who herd. So happy she didn’t see Sonic look at her and think about what he had said, she was too happy to notice Amy crying to herself, but she turned to catch her breath, and was returned to the horrible world, of fire of death, of pain, or broken hearts. But she would continue to look on the good side…

Mina: (whispering) “I can’t let sonic down. He wants me too be happy… maybe I can cheer him up?”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DjSonic on July 9, 2005, 5:50:32 AM

DjSonic on
DjSonicummm eheh *looks left*....awesome story...cant wait to see the rest of it..if u make a rest of it

Amyfan2004 on March 15, 2005, 12:39:39 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004awwwwww poor mina

minamongoose on January 6, 2004, 6:13:00 PM

minamongoose on
minamongooseI hope you like my story ^^