Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - all for happiness

A story about Mina, sonic, and amy.

Chapter 2 - all for happiness

Chapter 2 - all for happiness
Mina Ran to Sonic. She felt convertible talking with him, even if he was the one who had broken her heart only a few hours before.

Mina: “So, how was your day?”
Sonic: “I feel horrible. You’re so happy! How? Why? Amy can’t do anything but cry!”

Mina: “I learned to fight the trouble. When you seemingly died, I was sad, but I didn’t realize until later on that all you wanted was for us to be happy. That’s why you sacrificed yourself and why you destroyed the dial. It was your idea to help us, not make us sad. That’s how I learned to move ahead from my troubles. Sally got herself so sick though, not long after you came here she died from the pain she had, starving herself wanting death. I never want to do that. I want to live my life as good as it can be!”

Sonic: “wow. I never thought of it that way. Like I said, we can still be friends, and we can still hang out… just minus the romance.”
Mina: “I’m okay with that.”
Mina felt happy all over again. She remember all of the love she felt when he wanted her love after Sally had died. She felt better. She wasn’t replacing the long lost girl. She was becoming a new friend. She knew that was better. Now she wasn’t uneasy about talking. She had a new best friend, and she felt wondeful. She sang her way back to her home, taking the long way so she could sing the whole song. The birds were singing in trees. The water shined. Everone danced around in the streets when they heard her sing. Nothing better than spreading the joy she felt on others. Everyone was happy. She knew how good they felt because she felt even better.

Suddenly a guy in fancy clothes came up to her.

Guy: “hello. I’m with a band and we lost our lead singer. You could join us, right? Your voice is beatiful. The world should hear you amazing singing!”

Mina reconized the man right away. His name was john and he played guitar for the orange ‘n blue mongooses. She realized she could make the world feel as happy she did with her voice! She wasn’t hesitaint to answer.

Mina: “Sure! I know how the people love your music! I’m sure with your instraments, you could make us sound great!”

John: “That’s AWSOME! We’ll hold tryouts later. The band will judge to see if you could be our new lead singer! Thanks kid!”

When he started to turn and walk away, Mina stopped him.

Mina: “Just one thing. Don’t call me “kid” okay.”
John: “SURE! Anything for you, girl. Your music is GOLD!”

Mina knew she would make everyone happy. So she skipped the rest of the way home, singind loudly. Everyone loved The music at home, and now, so would the world.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment