Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mina the singer

A story about Mina, sonic, and amy.

Chapter 3 - Mina the singer

Chapter 3 - Mina the singer
Mina jumped out of bed. That night she had made a song. She decided she would perform for sonic that day. She’d told him to meet her a place where they could be alone. She wasn’t ready to sing her song for a crowd yet.

Mina: “Sonic? Sonic where are you?”

Sonic ran up to her. He was eager to hear her sing.

Sonic: “So you’re now the lead singer of a band?”
Mina: “Not officially. The tryout is tomorrow, as John told me this morning.”
Sonic: “Well, let’s hear it!”

Mina took a deep breath. She’d never sung her own song before. She wrote it on what had happened.

Mina: okay! Here goes nothing…

I’ve been let down before, but now I know that sadness is wrong. My true love has passed on, so now I’m moving on!
I loved one guy before, but I found I had no place in his heart. I’ve always heard you win some lose some, so now I’ll go on strong!
I can’t let anyone get in the way of all my dreams!
There’s no holding back now, because as hard as things may seem,

You have to move on, hold on, things won’t always be bad! You have to look on the bright side, though things may make you mad. Because when you let you dreams get crushed, you’ll lose all that you loved, but if you don’t ever let them go, you will have tons more fun! So, just move on!

You can’t let things get you down, because somebody always wants you to be happy
Some one is on your side, so instead of talking bad and getting nappy,
Enjoy your life for whatever trouble there may be,
You have never been everything that you’ll ever see,
So remember that when bad things happen forget what you have seen, just

You have to move on, hold on, things won’t always be bad! You have to look on the bright side, though things may make you mad. Because when you let you dreams get crushed, you’ll lose all that you loved, but if you don’t ever let them go, you will have tons more fun! So, just move on!

C’mon,

You have to move on, hold on, things won’t always be bad! You have to look on the bright side, though things may make you mad. Because when you let you dreams get crushed, you’ll lose all that you loved, but if you don’t ever let them go, you will have tons more fun! So, just move on!

MOVE ON!"

Mina: "that's the end."
Sonic was amazed. She had written, sonic realized how she had felt when sonic died and when sonic told her she could never replace Sally in his heart. He knew it was true, but then he also knew no one could replace Sally ever. That was what the song made him realize. He, too, had to move on. Sally was gone and that was what he couldn’t change. He knew what to do.

Sonic: “Mina, that song… was beautiful. I love it. It’s inspired me. You know how I said you could never replace Sally in my heart?”
Mina: “Yes.”
Mina wondered if the song had reminded him of Sally, and he never wanted to see her again.
Sonic: “Well, I thought about it and… no one can ever replace Sally. I know that now… and I realized how lucky I am to know you, you still supported me even when I upset you. Thought no one can replace her, you… you… you… oh Mina, you have helped and loved me. And I… I figured out I was in love with you the whole time, and didn’t realize until you were gone.”

Mina: People always say you don’t know what you’ve got ‘till it’s gone.

Sonic: Mina… I think I love you.
Mina: I’m okay with that.

Sonic put his arm around Mina. They went on a walk, Mina singing and Sonic playing his guitar. Everyone listened and danced along. John and the band were very impressed. They even asked Sonic to join, but he said he had too much work, saving the world. Mina kissed him good-bye for now as she went with the band to practice. Mina wasn’t what you call a “drooling fangirl of sonic.”
She was happier than she’d ever been. Sonic really loved her and nothing could change that… but is this the end… or only the beginning?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

amyrose12 on November 23, 2005, 1:06:06 AM

amyrose12 on
amyrose12Ow wow! Awsome story! I never did like Sally, but this was just SO sad! Plz write more soon!

Tikal777 on October 10, 2004, 11:58:25 AM

Tikal777 on
Tikal777great story mina!!! yay sally's dead!!!

sunflower_hedgehog on July 6, 2004, 4:17:23 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogi love it so cool how do u come up wif this stuff!!!!!!!!!!

RJ on June 13, 2004, 3:49:45 AM

RJ on
RJwhoah man!! love the story! ^^ I found it very moving! good job!

CrazGremlin on January 21, 2004, 11:23:45 AM

CrazGremlin on
CrazGremlinThat is sooooo cute. *sniff* the ending was sooo cute.......I LOVE IT!!!