Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

read it

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
In a dark gloomy room, an 11 year old girl sat on a bench, alone and scared. She was moving away and would never see her old house or friends again. Not to mention that her parents were getting divorced and she would be moving with her dad to California. Were she lived right now was far away from were she would be next week. She loved her dad but too much of him would drive her crazy.

She would miss her mom so much. Just thinking about it made her want to run away and never come back. Her dad had said that it will be better and you wont have to listen to your mother and me fighting. We would be far enough apart that we dont have talk.

Yea but Kellie wont be there. She said.

Im sorry babe, but we already made the arrangements. Kellie stays here with your mom and you come with me to California. Her father said. She kept arguing

cant I stay here with mom and Kellie? And I could visit you on the weekends or take turns with mom on holidays?! but her father argued back

NO! Nicole you know about my job offering. I cant take chances on this one

But

NO! her dad cut her off.

But Kellie is my twin, leaving her would be like leaving earth with out a helmet or suit. I would either freeze to death or suffocate.

Im sorry he said but we have to. He tried to give her a hug but she pulled away and yelled you can say sorry all you want but it wont mean a thing.

Nicoles dad took a minute to calm and then said start packing Nicole stomped her feet as her father exited the room. She packed her bag furiously, not folding her clothes like she would. She stuffed her duffle bag with lots of things to remind her of her mom and Kellie, and then she thought that she would miss them too much. So she unpacked her bag and sat down on the edge of nicely made lilac bed. If only her father understood what she was going through. Ugh what is his problem she mumbled. Kellie came in and startled her by saying well whatever it is its a big one. I know, I mean he is just uuuggghhh said Nicole. She never wanted to leave. If she did it meant no more sleepovers with Victoria, Deirdre, and Emily, no more play dates with Alexis, and no more Donavan, Darren, Jordan, or Jake. (They were her best friends whom she secretly crushed on.) All she could think was goodbye chances. Forever. She always new that Jordan secretly liked her just a little, but he would never admit it. Plus Donavan didnt like her at all (They practically werent friends), Darren was very far off and not really talkative with her and Jake wasnt her friend. He was Alexis friend and didnt know her that well. So it was only Jordan that liked her but only a tiny bit. If she left, Jordan and she could never be together.

She stopped thinking about that and packed sadly. Her sister asked why are you packing?

I have to. Nicole said. I wish I could stay, but dad said that I have to go to California. Kelly made an evil smile, like she had a plan. I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea! she said You dont have to go you could just disappear.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 11, 2010, 11:27:27 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodisappear?

moonstone9 on February 12, 2010, 8:39:28 PM

moonstone9 on
moonstone9ya long story w/ that ending ill try to make the nekt chapther

moonstone9 on February 12, 2010, 8:39:59 PM

moonstone9 on
moonstone9*next *chapter

Coldfire9 on January 28, 2010, 5:52:59 AM

Coldfire9 on
Coldfire9Wut's this about

Coldfire9 on January 28, 2010, 5:53:26 AM

Coldfire9 on
Coldfire9Ooooooh Is this about our house or something?

moonstone9 on February 5, 2010, 8:15:44 AM

moonstone9 on
moonstone9no not at all i started it last year its inspired by the parent trap

moonstone9 on January 28, 2010, 5:47:23 AM

moonstone9 on
moonstone9i really love it dont you love it