Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - Eternal Warrior

A Sonic story that takes place 15 years after where "Sonic X" Finished

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - Eternal Warrior

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3 - Eternal Warrior


Chapter 3 - Eternal Warrior



By the time Zasalus was of age (Fifteen), His hair was snow white to represent purity and peace - the gods decided it was time for Chameezeedroid to choose three warriors to defend earth, three “chosen ones”. Zasalus was going to be one of them but he hadn't decided who else should accompany him.



(In the bustling city of Tokyo, One male, dark green haired Fox is pushing through the crowd)



Ryu: Excuse me, Excuse me lady!

Yoko: Hey, Fox, You're not the only one pushing through the crowds, and don't call me lady!!!



(Yoko - A Purple hedgehog female with a pink stripe coming down her forehead all the way down her back and spines)



Ryu: I'm sorry!



(Ryu continues through the crowds)



Yoko: Just who does my brother think he is!!



(Then a flame appears behind Yoko)



Flame: Yoko…..Yoko…..

Yoko: Hey, who said that!!



(The flame transforms to Chameezeedroid



Chameezeedroid: You could floor anyone with your tough attitude. You're so tough from pushing through these crowds all your life!!

Yoko: Everyone here is!

Chameezeedroid: You have been chosen to defeat Dr. Eggman….

Yoko: What? Me? You need a hero for this! I'm a nobody! What about Sonic?

Chameezeedroid: He's dead!

Yoko: Oh, yeah, I heard about that on the news!!

Chameezeedroid: I am choosing three last people and you are one of them. Meet me at Flickies Island, Central Park, Tomorrow at midday.



(He gives her the tickets and disappears)



Yoko: It's a date!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jaideanna on January 15, 2006, 5:46:07 AM

jaideanna on
jaideannaCool!

moppythemagicalmopdog on December 30, 2005, 6:26:03 PM

moppythemagicalmopdog on
moppythemagicalmopdogplease leave comments here.