Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Effliacia Island, Here we Come!

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Effliacia Island, Here we Come!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Effliacia Island, Here we Come!

Chapter 2: Effliacia Island, Here we come!

Sonic: How long is it, Tails?

Tails: We're not far off, now!

Sonic: Great!

Knuckles: I'm going to the kitchen to get some grubb

(Knuckles exits through a door)

Sonic: It was smart of you to place a living area, kitchen and dining room inside the Tornado, Tails!

Tails: Thanks Sonic!

Sonic: Tails, Do you think we'll here anything from Ryu? We haven't seen him since his sister died.

Tails: Who knows

(Meanwhile in the Kitchen, Knuckles is alone chopping Onions)

Knuckles: Now for a good old Onion sandwhich..........Ah No my eyes! I need a tissue!

(Knuckles is about to leave for the bathroom for tissue when a big flame appears. This flame changes into Chameezeedroid)

Chameezeedroid: Can you fix me an onion sandwhich as well?

Knuckles: What are you doing here on the Tornado?

Chameezeedroid: Thought I'd check up on you guys! Having a kitchen inside a spaceship would slow the whole vehicle down i thought!

Knuckles: Nah, It doesn't! It can still go up to 300mph

Chameezeedroid: I suppose travelling with you guys means i have to get used to this painfully slow method of transport!

Knuckles: Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! No-one's stopping you from teleporting Flames.

Chameezeedroid: Yes, but I hate having to wait for you on my own. I look silly.

Knuckles: Why do you have to be alone? You could hang out with Rouge on the island, tell her of our coming.

Chameezeedroid: I might just do that!

Knuckles: Good on you! See ya flames!

Chameezeedroid: Bye

(Cheezeedroid puts on his smile and dissapears in a whiff of fire)

Knuckles: That damn Smile!! Now to get some tissue from the bathroom!

(Meanwhile in the cockpit)

Sonic: Knuckles sure is taking a long time!

Tails: I see the island up ahead!

Sonic: Effliacia Island, Here we come!

(Meanwhile on Effliacia Island, Rouge is searching for the Red Emerald in the Meadows of Llar

Rouge: Where could it be!

(Chameezeedroid appears in a whiff of flame)

Rouge: Hey! Aren't you Chameezeedroid, I heard all about you!

Chameezeedroid: Well that's nice!

Rouge: Uhuh! Why are you here, flames?

Chameezeedroid: Why does everyone think up the nickname for me! Can't people think of any other name!

Rouge: Okay.....But i like flames! You still haven't answered my question, anyhow!

Chameezeedroid: I came here to tell you that Sonic, Knuckles and Tails are coming to help you find the emerald!

Rouge: Cool! Hey I can see their ship coming!

Chameezeedroid: Yep, that's them!






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment