Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10: Metallix's Evil Plans

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10: Metallix's Evil Plans

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10: Metallix's Evil Plans
Chapter 10: Metallix's evil plans

(In Metallix's chamber)

Metallix: OMEGA!! You let them live!

Omega: Sorry Master!

Mettalix: My plan was to ambush them at Velo City. I had even sent in Shadow as backup! And he was disguised as a jeweller!

Omega: Is there anything I can do to make up for my wrongs?

Metallix: Get inside the torture room and I'll let the torturers deal with you!

(Two Robo-Reapers take him into the Torture Chamber)

Mettalix: Robo-Spy!

(Robospy enters)

Metallix: What news do you bring?

Robospy: Shadow has remembered his past and joined Sonic!!

Metallix: What! You imbecile!! What else!?

Robospy: And Mr. Krabb has been defeated...

Metallix: And you watched and let it happen!

Robospy: Well I'm a spy you told me not to Inter --

Metallix: No more lip!

Robospy: Aah!

(Metallix uses a katana saying "Eggmans sword" and slices Robospy's head off.

Metallix: Robo-General!

(Robo-general enters the chamber)

Robo-General: Sir, Yes, Sir!

Metallix: What are your plans to obliterate Sonic and his friends?

Robo-General: Sir, how about if we capture one of them and use them as bait? Sir!

Metallix: But I cannot take an army. It will be too big and blow my cover.

Robo-General: Sir, You don't need an army, Sir!

Metallix: (Holding a sword to Robo-Generals Head) Are you questioning my instructions?

Robo-General: (Sweating) S-S-Sir, No, Sir. I Just...Sir, maybe it would be easier If I just went with one or two of my trusted men, S-S-Sir

(Metallix puts the sword away)

Metallix: Good idea. I wan't you to do this right now or....You can join Omega in the torture chamber! Hahahaha!

Robo-General: Sir, that won't be neccesary, Sir! Sir, I will do as you order, Sir

Metallix: Then be off!

Robo-General: Sir, yes, Sir!

(Robo-General leaves, Two Robo-Reapers take in a very beaten up Omega)

Omega: Please Master, Stop this!

Metallix: I hope you've learned your lesson

(Omega reaks free of the Robo-Reapers and leaves the main chamber of Metallx's ship)

Metallix: What? He's escaped!....Well don't just sit there! After him!

Robo-Reapers: YES MASTER!

(Robo-Reapers leave the chamber)

Metallix: (to self) Now it seems all the pieces of he puzzle are fitting in place...It just seems there is always one missing corner piece. And this last piece will be mine! Nothing can stop my evil plan. For it is the smartest and Murkiest Scam. And if anbody gets in my way, for them it will be the end of the day! Nothing in this world could cloud up my path, and if they do so then I'll laugh, for there life will end at the moment they protest, and my schemes will stretch Sonic to the mightiest test. Without even having to intervene, the deaths of my foes are yet to be seen. But when they happen, cheer, With pride I will. For my rule of the world'll be solid and still. And if anything, anywhere stops me from doing my deeds, I doubt this will happen but I'd better plant the seeds. Because these are the foundations to my mighty mean empire, All in this world will bow down to me, And tell me I rule so graciously, sire! Today I'm in a metaphoric mood! For nothing can stop me, I don't meen to sound rude! But I will rule this world with an iron grip, Once Sonic and his friends, there lives do slip!! Hahahahaha!



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment