Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15: The Silver Chaos Emerald

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15: The Silver Chaos Emerald

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15: The Silver Chaos Emerald
Chapter 15: The Silver Chaos Emerald

Rouge: All done!

(The current floods over the Tornado, a giant Metal Hermit crab emerges from the newly made river with the Silver Chaos emerald sticking out of it's head)

Sonic: How are we going to get that out!?

Rouge: It's using the Emerald as a brain or a power source...

Sonic: So you're saying that it's head is it's weak spot?

(The Giant Hermit Crab shows off It's metal claws)

Rouge: Right! The only way we could possible get on to the top of it's head is by climbing it's arms.

Sonic: When he's holding them in the middle of the air?

Rouge: Umm....

Sonic: And with those big claws on the end?

Rouge: I don't know how we're going to do it. But we must find a way.

(Sonic starts attacking it's left leg)

Rouge: What are you doing?!

Sonic: If we both attack It's legs and make It fall over....We'll have easy access to the emerald!

Rouge: Great thinking, Sonic!

(Rouge starts on the other leg, The Robo-Crab tries to stomp on them)

Rouge: It's loosing balance!

Sonic: Don't give up now!

Rouge: Believe me, Sonic! I'm not chickening out now!

Metallix's Voice: (Speaking through Robo-Crab) Sonic....Rouge....Surrender!

Sonic & Rouge: Never!

Metallix's Voice: (Speaking through Robo-Crab)So be it!

(an army of normal-sized Hermit Crabs devours the beach -- The army is so large that the ground goes crimson and the Tornado is srrounded by a thick layer)

Sonic: Ouch! Ouch! OW!! The're pinching me! YOWCH!

(Rouge carries him on top of a giant tree trunk and leaves him there. She then goes to the fallen over Robo-Crab and tries to pull the emerald from it's head)

Rouge: Ugh! Ugh! It... wont.... budge!

Sonic: It cant be that hard! Pull harder!

Rouge: The crabs are pinching me! HI-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA-EEE-YAAAAAAA-EEEE-YAAAAA!!!!!!!

POP!

Rouge: It's out!

(The big whole left in it's head begins to open wider and a beam of light shines out of it)

Sonic: What now!!??

Rouge: Why don't you get your @$$ of that tree and take a look!

Sonic: Not with that thick layer of Hermit Crabs!

(5 Robo-Crabs emerge from the whole and start shooting lazers everywhere making Hermit Crabs fly all over the place like a fog)

Rouge: AAAHH!! A Hermit Storm!!!

Sonic: Ouch they keep hitting me!!

Rouge: Run towards the tornado!

(They get inside bruised and tired)

Rouge: You drive!

Sonic: I can't see! Hermit Crabs are hitting against the windscreen! It's just a fog of crabs!

Rouge: Than barge through it!!

Sonic: Alright!!! REEEEAAAADYYY????!!?!?!?!

VRROOOOM!!!!

BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! BONK! BASH! CRASH! (continues)

Sonic: CAN YOU HEAR THAT!?

Rouge: WHAT!!??

Sonic: CAN YOU HEAR THAT!??

Rouge: Ear? What about my ear?

BONK! (Crashing ends)

Rouge: We're now through the layer of Crabs! One Emerald richer!

(Chameezeedroid appears in a whiff of flame)

Chameezeedroid: Congratulations boys and girls! You survived Metallix's ultimate test merely by finding your connections to one an other.

Rouge: Thanks, Flames!

Sonic: Are you two acting like friends?!?!

Rouge: NO! Of course not! Buut.....I bought him a present none the less!

(She gives him the silver Chaos Emerald)

Chameezeedroid: Thank you! You just need the purpl one now! That's in Tokyo!

Sonic: Tokyo? Maybe we might be able to visit Ryu while we're there

Chameezeedroid: Sure! But the emerald comes first, Okay?

Sonic & Rouge: OKAY!!!

(Chameezeedroid does his smile and dissapears)

Rouge: Damn smile!...Who's Ryu, anyway?

Sonic: An old friend! I never known him that long but he went through so much after what happened to his sister. I sure hope he's okay!

Rouge: I'm sure we'll discover!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment