Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17: Ryus' House

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17: Ryus' House

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17: Ryus' House
Chapter 17: Ryu's House

(In Ryus' House, the three of them are all sitting at the table drinking coffee. Ryu Passes it across the table)

Ryu: This is it.

Rouge: This emerald is a pretty one.

Ryu: Yes. The purple emerald was connected to a ring. Took me ages to disconnect it.

Sonic: Where did you find the ring? (slurps coffee)

Ryu: At a jewellers down the road. He seemed to think it was a rare type of Amythyst. (Gulps Coffee)

Sonic: That's the second Jeweller we've encountered. It's amazing how many people think the're jewels.

Ryu: I've kept it here all this time...somehow I knew you'd return. (Gulps coffee)

Rouge: How come? (Gulps down coffee and wipes her mouth)

Ryu: It was a feeling...from deep down. I've been thinking a lot about all you guys. Why do you need the emralds anyway? I thought you had defeated Eggman. (Takes his last gulp of coffee)

Sonic: We have. (Finishes coffee) It's not Eggman this time.

Ryu: Then who could it be?

Rouge: Metallix.

Ryu: Metallix? He's --

Sonic: Dead? That's what we thought. Apparantly that explosion only weakened him.

Ryu: I see. Good luck to both of you.

Rouge: Yeah. I guess we'd better go now.

Ryu: Farewell Sonic and...?

Rouge: Rouge!

Ryu: Farewell Sonic and Rouge.

(ust as the're about to goa window smashes)

Rouge: Embrace yourselves guys we're under attack

Sonic: What could it be?

(A giant metal Scorpion climbs through the window

Eggorpion: I AM THE EGG-ORPION! UNDER THE NAME OF METALLIX -- HAND OVER THAT EMERALD!!

Rouge: No more Egg-Monsters!! Egg-Man is dead! Your true master has been defeated. Can you not see by serving Metallix you are bringing along your own destruction?

Sonic: Nice speech, Rouge. But I got a funny feeling that he didn't come here to talk.

Rouge: I think you may be right.

Sonic: C'mon let's go!

(Ryu draws a Katana)

Ryu: I'm ready, you ready?

Sonic: I''m ready, you ready?

Rouge: I'm ready! Let's go!!





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment