Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18: The Purple Chaos Emerald

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18: The Purple Chaos Emerald

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18: The Purple Chaos Emerald
Chapter 18: The Purple Chaos Emerald

(Ryu attacks with his Katana numerous times)

Ryu: HIII-YAAAA!!

(Sonic runs supersonic speedaround the room to build up power causing a blueforcefield that comes down Eggorpion)

Sonic: Alright!

Eggorpion: AAAAHHH!!!

Rouge: My turn!

(Rouge causes supersonic waves with her wings that flip over the Eggoprion)

Eggorpion: NO!!!

(Thousands of Egs scatter around the room produced by the Eggorpion.)

Sonic, Rouge and Ryu: What the!?

(The Eggs all hatch and lots of baby Eggorpions cover the ground and block the way out)

Sonic: Great! Now what!

(The baby Eggorpions swarm over the mother and devour it leaving no trace they then all grow full size)

Sonic: I can't see a thing! I'm swimming under a thick layer of Egg-Orpions!

Rouge: Sonic? Where are you! Because I'm drowning under a thick layer of Eggorpions

Ryu: Where are you two? Wherever you are -- pretend your underwater. swim through them and use our arms to push them out of the way.

(They all begin swimming until they meet together in the center of Eggorpion pool)

Sonic: Hi!

Rouge: The only way we can get out is by swimming to the surface.

Sonic: Hey where's the emerald?

Rouge: You lost it?

Sonic: Hey, I thought you had it

Ryu: It's on the table at the bottom of this abyss.

Rouge: We'll have to swim to the bottom then

(They slowly swim)

Sonic: Aww, Man! My arms are killing me, Rouge!

Ryu: Ouch! I hit the bottom!

Rouge: You did? Great!

Sonic: He has! I can see the emerald! surround by all those dead Eggorpions.

Rouge:The're dead? That would explain why the're not stinging us. they've probably stang each other to death.

Sonic: Here's the emrald

(Ryu gives Sonic the emerald. Sonic gives it to Rouge)

Rouge: Now lets' swim to the surface.....

Ryu: I can do butterfly! It's much faster. You two grab my arms and I'll use it to get to the top!

(Ryu grabs them both and swims them to the surface)

Sonic: Great! Now we're standing on top of a four foot layer of dead Eggorpions!

Rouge: At least we're not swimming in them now!

Sonic: Good point!

Ryu: Farewell you two! I will now clean up my house from all these Robots!

(Rouge and Sonic swim down to the dorr to Ryu's house and open it. They then get pushed out of the door alongwith hundreds of Eggorpions)

Sonic: We're out! Only the street has dead robots all over it!

Rouge: We're fine!

(They both go inside the Tornado and take off)






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment