Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19: Visits from the Gods

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19: Visits from the Gods

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19: Visits from the Gods
Chapter 19: Visits from the Gods

(Sonic and Rouge are in the cockpit of the Tornado, Chameezeedroid joins them)

Chameezeedroid: Well done. That scene was pretty dramatic.

Sonic: Hey, Flames!

Rouge: I guess we better head towards Metallix for the Final Battle! I'm really Nervous!!

Chameezeedroid: Yes, the fate of your friends is in the hands of you two alone. The fate of the world is in the hands of your friends.

Sonic: No riddles, please.

Chameezeedroid: Metallix and his Robo-General will stop at nothing to defeat you! You cannot allow anything to go wrong. I will now return to you all eight of the emeralds! They will float in the air and follow you to Metallix and there you can use their might! Rainbow....Dark Blue....Red....Green....Gold....Silver....Light Blue....and Purple

(The Rainbow, Purple, Red and Light Blue emeralds hover next to Rouge and the Green, Gold, Silver and Light Blue emralds hover by Sonic)

Sonic: Thanks Chameezeedroid.

Chameezeedroid: I don't think you have called me that before!

(They all smile)

Rouge: Well you can't blame him. You have a long name.

Chameezeedroid: Because you are so near the end of your quest....all of us gods have words to say.

(Five gods appear on the Tornado, Zeus, Zethus, Posiedon, Hades, and Alicia)

Zeus: I am Zeus, The god of thunder bolts and joy. I would like to tell you that i hope you deeat this madman, Metallix. I fear he will destroy the beautiful world us gods have spent so long to create. He cannot be allowed to do this. I bring you two the gift of good luck!

Zethus: I am Zethus, The God of Horglassess and watches, I agree with my colleague Zeus and I know Chameezeedroid has done well in guiding you this far, I bring you both the gift of Good memory.

Posiedon: I am Posiedon, God of the Ocaens and God of the Seas, You have done extremely well to gain all those emeralds. I bring you both a most excellent gift! A gift to control the waters of this world!!!

Hades: I am Hades, God of the dead and God of the underworld. Some know me as Osiris. But that is irrelavent to the moment. I would like to give you a gift to help you defeat Metallix. He is growing way too powerful. The gift I give you is to be able to create Holograms of those who are deceased...to fool your enemies.

Alicia:: I am Alicia, goddess of Love and Goddess of Romance. Only I control the power of the strongest force on this earth of which no-one can put aside...yes I too, like my colleagues wish you the best. Our gifts will no longer work once Metallix has been defeated. So I hope you use them well. And so....the temporary gift I pass on to you two...Is the gift to make anyone fall in love with you. This abililty may only be used once as everyone in this world only has one person cut out for them.

Chameezeedroid: Yes, All of us hope you defeat Metallix, use these gifts wisely, the both of you. And when your at Metallix's Ship head towards room 21

Rouge: We will.

Sonic: Oh and thanks for everything, Chameezeedroid. You've really becoem a true friend.

Rouge: Yes! Thank you All!

All Gods: Goodbye, Sonic! Goodbye Rouge!....and....Good luck!!

(All six of them dissapear)

BONK!

Sonic: We've landed in the port of Metallix's ship!






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment