Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Chapter 20: The Final Chapter

This Sonic story is a sequel to my other Sonic Story -- The Three Heroes.

Chapter 20 - Chapter 20: The Final Chapter

Chapter 20 - Chapter 20: The Final Chapter
Chapter 20: The Final Chapter

(In Metallix's Ship, Sonic and Rouge are searching with floating emeralds following them)

Sonic: How do we get through the door to the main chamber of his ship?

Rouge: hmmm....Look! there's a code thing there. We just need to press the right combination .

Sonic: But we don't know the code!

Rouge: I know we don't. We could guess and use our good luck blessing!

Sonic: Nice Plan! How do we use our good luck blessing, Anyway?

Rouge: Hmmm...Let's try! IN THE NAME OF THE GODS WE USE OUR GOOD LUCK BLESSING!

(Stars surround them)

Sonic: I think It's worked)

(Rouge presses random buttons on the Code Breaker and the door to the main chamber opens)

Rouge: Now that was lucky!

Sonic: Hey, you opened the door! Thanks!

Rouge: Thank Zeus! The only thing is we used up our first gift.

Sonic: It had to go eventually.

(They go down the corridoors past many labled doors)

Sonic: Room 15....Room 16....Room 17. Which room are we supposed to go in.

Rouge: I'm sure Chameezeedroid told us!

Sonic: How are we supposed to remember? That's what I'd like to know!

Rouge: Memory...That was a gift I'm sure!

Sonic: C'mon then! Don't say the words let me make a cool spech this time, Rouge!

Rouge: Okaaaaay!

Sonic: In the name of the gods we use our good memory blessing!

DING-DING-DING-DING!!

Rouge: I remember now!

Sonic: Yeah! So do I

Sonic & Rouge: Room 21!!!

(Sonic and Rouge head towards Room 21 and open the door inside they get taken to another corridoor where they encounter Robo-General)

Sonic & Rouge: It's Robo-General!!

(He shows off martial art moves with his spear)

Rouge: I have an idea!

Sonic: What's that? Kickin his @$$? Coz that's mine!

Rouge: No! IN THE NAME OF THE GODS WE USE OUR CONTROLLING WATER BLESSING!!

(Rouge moves hir arm and a huge tidal wave covers the Robo-General causing him to explode)

Sonic: What happened?

Rouge: Can't you remember anything? Robots don't like water! We discovered that on Volcano Island!

Sonic: Cool! Let's just keep going.

(At the end of the corridoor in Room 21 they come to a door. They go through to a room where they see Metallix sitting on his throne at the other end of the room. Vector, Charmy, Espio, Mighty, Omega, Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles are chained against the walls)

Tails: SONIC!!

Shadow: Rouge!? What are you doing here?

Rouge & Sonic: Don't worry guys!

(Rouge and Sonic begin to walk up to Metallix when a giant Egg-Bot comes in between them and blocks the way.)

Sonic: Why don't we make him fall in love with us Rouge?

Rouge: Good thinking Sonic!

Sonic: In the name of the Gods, We use our love-at-first-sight blessing on the Eggbot!

Egg-Bot: I WILL SERVE MY LOVE!

Rouge: That's what I like to hear!

Metallix: What? No?

Sonic: You have no allies now! Egg-Bot's on our side!

Egg-Bot: YEAH! I LOVE MY NEW MASTERS!

(Metallix takes a tep back from Sonic, Rouge and Egg-Bot)

Rouge: (whispered) In the neame of the gods I use the summon hologram ability, I summon a hologram of...Eggman!

(Eggman appears)

Metallix: Eggman!

Eggman: Yes! I have returned! I will now get my rule back!

Metallix: No!

Sonic: (whispering to Rouge) Why Eggman? Now we have two baddies to deal with!

Rouge: (Whispering to Sonic) Trust me! Remember! Once Metallix is defeated all the effects from the blessings will go...that means Eggman's Hologram will dissapear as well.

Eggman: NOW I WILL DEFEAT YOU METALLIX!! AND GET BACK MY RULE!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Metallix slashes Eggmans' head off)

BOOM!

(Eggman Explodes, all the locks break and free Vector, Chamy, Espio, Omega, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow, they all run to Sonic, Egg-Bot and Rouge)

Charmy: Hey we're free!

Sonic: Looks like we'll have to use the Chaos Emeralds to defeat Metallix!

Metallix: Hah! Luckily I invented a Chaos Emerald Magnet!

(Metallix gets out a Magnet and all the emeralds come towards him)

Everyone (except Metallix): NO!!!

Metallix: Yes!!

Ryu's Voice: Not so fast! You can't do this Metallix!!

Knuckles: Ryu?

(Ryu emerges from the smoke holding the Master Emerald and joins the others)

Ryu: I wont let you!

Sonic: GO RYU!!

Rouge: The Master Emerald! We're saved!

Knuckles: The Master Emerald is more powerful than all the other emeralds combined.

(Ryu holds the Master Emerald in the Air, It glows White and all the other Emeralds hover around it causing a massive ray of light to be shot right towards Metallix)

ZAP!!

Metallix: What is this? AAAAHHH!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO --

BANG!!

(Metallix explodes into lots of knuts and bolts)

Everyone: WE DID IT!!

(The six gods appear)

Gods: Well done!!! You have saved the world once again!!

(Chameezeedroid walks forward)

Chameezeedroid: Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, Shadow, Omega, Egg-Bot, Vector, Espio, Charmy and Mighty! You have all worked together and earned a place in our hearts! We will reserve a space for you all in Mount Olympus for when you die you can join us. You are now officialy the greatest hero's of all time. And all of us Major Gods have come to congratulate you.

Omega: THANK YOU!!

Shadow: Humph! It is you who should be congratulated, I'd say.

Rouge: Yeah, Chameezeedroid! We couldn't have asked for a better guide!

(The next day they return home and are given a hero's welcome)

Amy: LOOK!

Cream: LOOK!

Big: LOOK EVERYBODY! THE HERO'S HAVE RETURNED! YAAAAY!!

(The whole village cheers as elleven hero's emerge from the horizon)

(Amy runs towards Sonic and kisses him)

Amy: You are victorious?

(Sonic nods a yes)

Amy: Rejoice!

(A big celebration takes place on the streets with the gods looking over proudly, ribbons are thrown in the air, an orchestra is playing cheerful melodies. The whole Village watches as elleven heroes joined by Amy, Cream and Big go on the stage. They all pass a peace symbol in a crystal ball along from each other until Sonic get's it Sonic lifts it up in the air and everyone cheers. Everyone is happy as the age of peace has finally come)


THE END




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment