Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the waitress

this is a litte fanfic i wrote before i went to the mental home. while i was in there my appartment was broken into and the original copy was stolen along with everything else except my mattress. so i had to rewrite it and i think its not as good as the

Chapter 1 - the waitress

Chapter 1 - the waitress
The Waitress Part 1 3:42 am. A woman walks with her child after a long day of work. Being a waitress is very hard work, the tips are miminial, the hours are long and she is too tired to be walking so far to go home. As she turns into an alley her child begins to act up. The mother tries to ignore the child's rants but with every step she takes she seems to lose a little more of her consiousness. The mother says "Don't start", she fliches. The child gasps. The mother tugs on the child's arm and quickins her pace. "We're going home" she yells. The mother flinches, "I don't have to put up with this" she says as a struggle breaks out. She grabs him by the throut and begins to squeeze. She flinches as she pushes him backwards down to the ground, landing on top of him. Inside her she feels a bottomless pit of represseed rage and fustration take over as she shifts her weight on to her sholders and chokes him with all her streanth. Roller blades can be heard off in the distance. Years of pint-up fustration takes over as she continues to squeeze his neck. Soon the struggle becomes one sided as he stops moveing, but she is still not satisfied. The roller blader begins to pick up speed. She squeezes so hard and for so long that she thinks her hands will break. The combination of drool, sweat, and tears makes her a litte sick as she screams unknown words of rage. The roller blader raises his bat. She slowly loosens her grip while her twisted face turns blank. Inside her now she feels a complete void of emptyness while a dark shadow encloses her body. She slowly turns her head to the approtcher. The roller blader swings his bat. The sound of metal meeting bone eckos through the night. Her head bounces off the concreet while her body ragdolls to a stop. The roller blader stands at the end of the alley, bat in hand, as he watches the motionless mother. He turns and calmly skates off. Part 2 This was taken from a police report filed 6 years prior to the incident in part 1. The whole dispute appartently started when the mother and her boyfriend where haveing dinner. The couple seemed to be haveing some kind of argument when the boyfriend struck the mother, open palm. The mother then got up, grabbed the the dauther by the hand and attemped to exit the building. At this point the boyfriend got up and grabbed her by the arm and said "where are you going" to which the mother replied "we are going home" and tried to pull away. The boyfriend then grabs the mother by the throut and pushs her agenst the wall. At this point it is considered unlawful containment. A struggle breaks out and the two of them hit the floor. Its around this time the boyfriend withdraws a gun. In the struggle the gun goes off and hits the little girl. The boyfriend then gets up and flees the premisses. The mother's only daughter died that night. She was pronoused dead by the paramedits at 3:53 pm.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment