Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Bob and Mitzi have been best friends for a long time, but does their friendship run deeper than that? A three part story about how two friends show just how much they really do care for each other. BobxMitzi.

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Hello people of FAC. I have decided to bring you a story no one will probably read. Oh well, for those of you who do, enjoy =P

How Much I Care About You


The door slid open as Bob walked out of the department store, a small paper bag in his hand. It was getting late and he was bored out of his mind. He had spent his entire day walking around town and nothing came out of it anyway. He let out a big sigh just as a gray mouse approached him.

Hey Samson, Bob greeted him in a tired voice.

Yo Bob, Samson replied , I was wonderin if youd seen Mitzi. No one seems to know where she is and its getting late.

I havent seen her sorry, Bob answered, a hint of nervousness in his voice , Come to think of it I havent seen her all day.

Alright, thanks dude, Samson waved , Peace out.

See ya, Bob waved back but his mind was set on Mitzi. He didnt even notice that he hadnt seen her at all today. He was a bit worried about his feline friend but, it couldnt be too hard to find her in a small town like this could it?

He spent what seemed like hours trying to find her when suddenly he saw a blue striped tail sticking out from behind a tree.

Mitzi? he called out to her.

Eep! Go away! she threw a rock in his general direction without looking narrowly missing Bobs head.

Hey, hey! Easy there! he tried to calm her , Its just me, Bob!

B-Bob? she repeated , Im sorry, just please dont come over here.

Why?

Just hold on a sec kay?

Bob waited a few seconds until Mitzi came out wearing a paper bag with eyeholes on her head.

Y-yes?

Mitzi! Everyones been looking for you all day! Weve all been really worried and& he paused &why are you wearing a bag on your head?

I-I was shaking a tree to get something that was stuck in it and&

There were bees right?

Yeah&I look hideous! she was half crying.

Oh come on, I got stung by bees hundreds of times. It couldnt be that bad. Now take that bag off.

No! People will laugh at me or think Im ugly!

Mitzi&

You promise you wont laugh?

Promise.

Really?

Mitzi, Im your best friend why would I lie to you? there was a few seconds of silence , Really Mitzi I promise now take off the bag.

Okay&

Mitzi hesitated then reluctantly pulled the bag off her head. Sure enough there were several swollen sting marks on her face.

See! Im ugly!

Thats not that bad, I can take care of it, he smiled reaching into his little paper bag , When I went to Nookingtons* a little while ago I bought some medicine for myself just in case I get stung again, but you can use it instead.

Really? Oh thankyou! Mitzi took the medicine.

It works remarkably fast so if not tonight, then by tomorrow itll all clear up. Sure enough it was already starting to work.

Wow! I cant believe that something that cheapskate Nook sells would work that well!

They both laughed at her little joke. The two walked around and made sure everyone knew Mitzi was fine and talked along the way. They sat down at the beach , there were almost no clouds in the sky so you could see all the stars brightly shining dotting the sky. They sat in silence for a few moments.

Bob?

Yeah?

Thanks, Mitzi blushed , that was really kind of you to offer me your medicine and not laugh at me and everything. I mean that medicine does cost four hundred bells.

D-dont worry about it, Bob blushed too , four hundred bells isnt that much heh heh.

There was another moment of silence.

Did you read the bulletin board? Mitzi asked It says were having a beach party tomorrow at ten thirty in the morning. Are you going to come?

Yeah sure, Bob replied , Ill go, specially if theres free food, ha ha!

You eat too much and your gonna get fat, Mitzi giggled.

What can I say? I love food, Bob shrugged.

Mitzi thought for a second. Speaking of food, theres a cherry tree over there. Ill go pick some for us to share kay?

Sure. I am hungry.

Mitzi stood up and walked over to the cherry tree. Bob stared out at the ocean; the sound of the waves hitting the sandy beach calmed him. There was a cool night breeze that felt nice as it blew past. Just as he was relaxed he heard a scream coming from behind him. Instantly he jumped up and ran over to where Mitzi was standing.

Sitting there on the ground in front of her was a big red scorpion. It made strange hissing noises showing that it was agitated. Mitzi was frozen stiff and dared not move for feat that it would come after her. Bob jumped in front of her though.

Stupid scorpions! Dont worry Ill get it! Bob reached to grab his bug net hoping to catch it but he forgot that he didnt bring it with him , Crap forgot my&

Look out! Mitzi screamed. At that point Bob looked down to see the scorpion at his feet, stinger already stuck in his leg. It quickly pulled his stinger out and ran off.

Bob are you alright? Mitzi asked nervously.

I-I dunno, Bob spoke, but his speech was slurred. He was getting light headed and dizzy. His legs trembled as he tried to keep his balance. He wasnt sure what Mitzi was saying to him as there was a loud ringing in his ears then suddenly everything went black.


A/N: SPOILER WARNING (&sorta) Nookingtons, for those of you who didnt already know, is the final stage of Nooks store. It has two floors and in Wild World it has a barbershop too. spretty cool =3. END SPOILERS

I hope you people enjoyed the first chappie. I still dont think Im the best author definitely but oh well. Ive gotten a heck of a lot better since last time I wrote anything so&yeah. I hope to get the next chapter up soon. See ya later =P

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

collector9119 on September 16, 2007, 11:26:04 AM

collector9119 on
collector9119I loved it my bro has wild world and for real a cat named Mitzi! very coencidental.

mrsaturn123 on September 17, 2007, 5:12:54 AM

mrsaturn123 on
mrsaturn123I love Animal Crossing, thanks for commenting =3. I is sad though cause Mitzi just moved and Bob moved a little while ago T^T.

wolf-girl-ghost on August 28, 2007, 1:47:43 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostWEEEEEEE I LUV IT! You've inspired me to write an AC fic! Can't wait for teh next chappie! *favs story*

mrsaturn123 on August 28, 2007, 3:20:26 AM

mrsaturn123 on
mrsaturn123Thanks ^^, It's nice to know I inspired someone to write. I feels special =D. I'm just not sure why it turned out lookin' all weird when I posted it...

wolf-girl-ghost on August 28, 2007, 3:21:51 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostIt does that when you upload documents, try coping and pasting it with BB Code =3

mrsaturn123 on August 28, 2007, 3:57:27 AM

mrsaturn123 on
mrsaturn123Okay I'll try to remember that next time thanks ^^

wolf-girl-ghost on August 28, 2007, 4:00:48 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostnu probs ^w^

mrsaturn123 on August 28, 2007, 1:44:58 AM

mrsaturn123 on
mrsaturn123...What's the heck, it looks all weird o0;