Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part 3

Bob and Mitzi have been best friends for a long time, but does their friendship run deeper than that? A three part story about how two friends show just how much they really do care for each other. BobxMitzi.

Chapter 3 - Part 3

Chapter 3 - Part 3
m sad…Mitzi moved away from my town T^T. Probably to be with Bob who also moved away. Oh well. Wow! This is gonna be short. I’m gonna try and drag it on a bit so I can get more down but oh well. Live with it. Now I’ve never really written about any really romantic scenes before so please just bear with me. I just hope it all comes out well. Enjoy =3 DISCLAIMER: Once again I do not own Animal Crossing or any of its characters. How Much I Care About You Part 3                 The two cats had decided to take a longer route back to Bob’s house so they could talk more. The sun had set and it grew dark. The moon was full and bright giving them enough light to see where they were going. The only sounds were their voices and the running water of the river they walked by.                 They talked about all the experiences they shared in their lifetimes. They had known each other since high school.                  “Remember when we the tarantula in the science room got loose?” Bob chuckled “, I thought you were gonna faint right there you screamed so loud! Of course I picked it up and put it back.”                 “Shut up,” Mitzi laughed elbowing him lightly “, You know I’m afraid of spiders.”                 Back and forth they both brought up old stories. They even talked about some of the more painful ones.                 “I remember moving away, I cried and cried. I didn’t want to leave you,” Mitzi sighed.                 “I hated that too. I thought I’d never see you again,” Bob replied “, Guess we don’t have to worry about that anymore huh?”                 There was a short couple of seconds where neither of the two spoke. So many memories those two shared together.                 “I’m so glad I met you Bob,” Mitzi smiled at him.                 “Same here,” Bob replied, beaming “, You’ve helped me in so many ways.”                 “I helped you? Well, a little maybe, but you. If it weren’t for you then I’d be a mess.”                 By this time the fireflies had come out. There must have been at least a hundred little lights dancing around the two. It was almost as if they had appeared there to light their way. Bob jumped up and caught one in his paws. He held it in front of Mitzi as it crawled up his arm and then flew up and landed on his forehead. Mitzi giggled as he batted it off.                 They crossed the bridge over to the other side of the river and walked the rest of the way to Bob’s house. They stopped at his front door and they both turned to one another.                 “Well, I guess this is goodnight,” Mitzi sighed.                 “Guess so,” Bob nodded “, Hey I wanted to know, why did you spend all that time to teach me to like the water. I mean, thank you but you really didn’t have to. You could’ve gone off to do something more fun, y’know like…”                 “Hush Bob,” Mitzi placed her paw over his mouth to quiet him “, There’ll be other beach parties, I didn’t mind really. I guess I did it for the same reason you helped me the night before.”                 Mitzi held both his paws in hers as she leaned in and kissed him. A good five second kiss on the lips too, not just a peck on the cheek, which is what surprised him.                 “I love you.”                 Bob blushed, a surprised expression on his face. “I guess…I guess you’re right,” Bob calmed a bit and his expression was more relaxed. He leaned in and returned her kiss.  “I love you too.” -------- So that’s it. Yeah I know this was a short part but who cares. I don’t know if this came across as romantic or just plain corny but then again, I’ve never written a romance fic before like I mentioned above so…criticize me =3! Just please, no flames. I personally liked the ending but that’s just me. I hope you all enjoyed my cute little fanfic. In fact, I have another romance/humor fic of Bob and Mitzi in mind and I should hopefully be getting that up soon too. Anyway, have a nice day y’all and thanks for reading =D. See ya next time!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mrhand123 on September 20, 2008, 9:15:06 AM

mrhand123 on
mrhand123I likeeeeeeee it. LolZ