Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Pressure

This is a story about the new hope for the Varden and elves, a new rider. will be a multiple chapter story.

Chapter 2 - Pressure

Chapter 2 - Pressure


Pressure



-You will have to attend. That is my final decision. Your mother and I will be greatly dissapointed with you if you do not try. Lindhren you belong to a family of great importance here in Du Weldenvarden. The queen expects all the great families to have a family member attending the dragon egg seremony. If you where to become, the one, it would be the greatest honour you could ever achive here among the elves, her dad looked at her with a hoping yet stern expression. - But dad, I do not wish to attend. I am not likely to be chosen, since all other riders has been male. And I do not wish to leave my family, nor my responsibilities here in Du Weldenvarden. Please let me stay, I am positive that the queen does not mind if our family is absent at the seremony, she shed a tear, but did not shed another since elves was to show none or little emotions. With that she left the room.



She needed a brake from the pressure at home and decided to visit her beautifull white stallion, Anziyan. - What would I have done if you werent always there to listen to my sorrows and pleas.. Anzy I will have to travel to Ellesmera... To the dragon egg seremony.. It is a short trip fro, Kirtab, but if I get chosen I will have to leave my home for a long time.. And.. I must leave Vastril.. My love.. I think he is the one.. I am young, and I do not want to leave yet.. But the chance of me getting chosen is small.. There will be many hundred elves there.. That must be the thougt I should focus on. That I will do. Thank you Anzi.. Yet again you have lessend my pains.. She gave him some food and sat for along time with him making her counsiousnes one with the horses so that she would not have to ponder about her problems for the time being.



She returned home and entered the room where her father still sat. - When am I to travel to Ellesmera? she asked. Her father looked up from the book he was reading with a slightly surprised look. He had not assumed that she would willingly go. - You will have to leave in 4 days.. Thank you, you will honour or familys by attending this great seremony, he answerd giving her a brief hug. - Will you and mum come with me? she asked hopefully. - No, we do not have the time at the moment. But we will attend to the tribute seremony that is to be held for the new dragon and rider. If it is you or not does not matter we will be there, and we suggest that you stay in Ellesmera untill then. It will be held in precicly six months after the egg hatches, so that the dragon and rider will have time to bond and to have their first months of training, he looked determined about his every word so she only made a short nodd and made her way to her room.




She stopped in front her mirror. She was not the fairest of the elves but she was one of them. Her waist long hair had a dark brown ceddar colour and her eyes where a stunning turqouise. She had a slim and gracefull figure, but was strong both pyshically and mentaly. But these facts conserned her even more.. A rider would have to be strong and persistent, and it bothered her that she was.. But no elf was weak and so she let this calming thought rewind in her mind. It was becoming late so she decided that she could use a good nights rest. Eventhoug she seldom slept. So with that she went to bed and soon went in to the strange way of sleep the elves had. Asleep but yet awake..

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HyperactiveFox on May 7, 2006, 6:31:06 AM

HyperactiveFox on
HyperactiveFoxThis is a cool story, great job.

fantasygirl on January 8, 2006, 5:03:21 AM

fantasygirl on
fantasygirlAwesome! Ummm... Cant come up with anything else to write...O.o its good, yeah! lol! I`m simple...