Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Fellow Campers

Scary

Chapter 3 - Fellow Campers

Chapter 3 - Fellow Campers


Chapter 3

Fellow Campers



“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh pleaseeeeeeeeee,” Rob and Josh boasted. “Sure sons,” she said. Rob and Josh looked at her like she had four heads. “Yes, I said yes,” she said. They could not wait till the boat ride to Hoy Island. The next day packed and waving to their mothers they were out of sight. Bored as could be Josh, Rob, and Fred tried to mingle in with their fellow campers. One named Will was in Rob's eye a nervous twit! He was shaking in fear so much that his goofy oval shaped glasses fell off. Next was the fattest kid you could ever see. If he went to space he might cause a lunar eclipse! Last and definitely least was Chad. With a pony tail flowing he was a target for laughs which was what he wanted. “Ha Ha your gay, you have ponytail,” some indicant kid said. “Nuclear wedgies” he mutred,” “NUCLEAR WEDGIES,” he exploited giving wedgies every where until everyone but Josh, Rob, and Fred were left without being hung to the captain's wheel.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on August 1, 2005, 8:04:45 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychaowha? NUCLEAR WEDGIES!!???O___.