Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Haunting Stories of the Past

Scary

Chapter 5 - Haunting Stories of the Past

Chapter 5 - Haunting Stories of the Past


Chapter 5

Haunting Stories of

The Past



“Alrighty then campers, by now you have made your living quarters expectable for sleep...” “Now that is a story to tell,” Rob muttered interrupting Zack. “Why I'd never,” Zack boasted. “What is your name young lads,” he yelled.

Rob and Fred said at the same time, “Jeffy Poo.” “Alright now Jeffy Poo's, you better get your darn poop together or else I will make your time here hell!!! And I will say the other word besides darn!” Gulping is heard in the silence. “You two got yelled at for at least fifteen minutes,” chuckled in a very, very quiet voice. “No w then it is ghost story time… OHHHHHH!!!”



Seven years ago there was a disturbance here at camp spooky, a fighting cave was found. The counselor and campers went inside there and found out that it was perfect for hot days. They ate, slept, and played in this mysterious cave. Then a little camper who's name is heard every night in the cave fell down a hole and drowned in the deep water, or pulled down. Every buddy pulled a houdini and were never seen again. Legend has it though before they well uhh disappeared they heard a person screaming for help would look down and were dragged in.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nagoshi7 on August 17, 2005, 12:03:21 AM

nagoshi7 on
nagoshi7I can not ever make you say wtf!

Nightychao on August 16, 2005, 10:46:09 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoIts very scary danny....

Nightychao on August 16, 2005, 10:45:51 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychaowtf??????!!!!