Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - unknown

hey guys sorry about this but here it is again!!!!!

Chapter 1 - unknown

Chapter 1 - unknown
I miss her I want things to go back to the way they were. But we all know that’s not going to happen I should just end the pain and suffering right now he takes the knife in his hand. Picks up his phone in the other and sends a text saying I love you and don’t cry for me because I am all ready dead.
The girl gets the text, thinking what does this mean, she thinks its just something to get attention and forgets about it meanwhile the boy is slitting his wrists and Is died his parents walk in about 20 minutes later the mother says kaboto were home and she hears no answer so she thinks he is asleep so she goes into the sitting room with the father. About 11 o clock they go up stairs to go to bed and she goes into kaboto room to check on him she is opening the door and she steps into a puddle she looks down and sees that it is blood with a shocked look on her face she enters his room and sees him lying in front of the bed covered in blood she moves over to him she starts crying and screams kaboto!!! Kaboto!!! Wake up!!! Kaboto!!! The father runs in what is it dear he says call an ambulance the mother says as dad check for a pulse It’s too late the mother calls the ambulance and the police they will be here in 20 minuets the mother said as she is holding him in her arms as her tears drop on to his hair.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChibiChan15 on June 19, 2007, 10:27:53 PM

ChibiChan15 on
ChibiChan15thats really sad. i wish he didnt kill himself.

naruto207 on June 19, 2007, 10:36:20 PM

naruto207 on
naruto207he did wat he had to do