Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - aftershock

hey guys sorry about this but here it is again!!!!!

Chapter 3 - aftershock

Chapter 3 - aftershock
Aftershock
So now you know why kaboto did it lets get back to the story. After his death the police came to his house and talked to his parents about him like was he depressed? Was he having a hard time in school? And stuff like that. When they were finished asking his parents questions they moved on to the house next door and the paramedic’s came up to him just to check on him they saw the phone and showed it to the police and they saw the delivery report to Ino.they looked through his messages and phonebook and they saw Ino’s name. so they went to Ino’s house and talked her about kaboto and her!!
Hey why are you here what happened is kaboto ok!!!Ino asked.
No he killed himself earlier tonight and we checked his phone and the last massage was to you!!! The police man said!!
What!!!but why!!what!!Ino said confusedly.
Well I was hoping you would be able to tell me. The police man asked.
Well, he was thinking of doing it a while ago and I got a text saying,” I love you, and don’t cry for me because I am already dead,Ino said as she began crying. The police man handed her a hanky and asked if she would be okay.
Ya I will!!. Ino said
Ok if you remember anything else or you just need to talk here is my card call me anytime ok.the police said as he was leaving.

Later that night…
why didn’t I help him??
why did I not answer his text??
its all my fault!!! Ino thought to herself.
Ino honey are u coming down for dinner tonight! Ino’s mam asked.
no mam I’m not hungry Ino said
ok but if u get hungry just come down ok, Ino’s mam said as she walked down the stets.
Ino is look through her pictures and see’s a picture of kaboto and she beings to cry and the tears are running down her face and landing on the picture.
Later that night her mam comes back to check on her. She hears her crying she enters her room and Ino looks up at her and the tears are still running down her face and then she gets up and runs into her mothers arm and just keeps on crying. After a bit she stops crying and she lies down on her bed and just looks at the picture till she falls asleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChibiChan15 on June 19, 2007, 10:32:14 PM

ChibiChan15 on
ChibiChan15poor ino. i wonder why kabato killed himself?

naruto207 on June 19, 2007, 10:35:29 PM

naruto207 on
naruto207it says in the past why he killed himself