Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One

tails has always been seen as Sonic's little bro but what will happen when a stranger from the past comes with the sad truths of Tails past

Chapter 1 - One

Chapter 1 - One
Life was good. Wind blowing and the sound of metal clinging every time the screwdriver hit that screw. Tails was working on his new improvements to the X Tornado. It recently had crashed when it was stolen by one of Eggmans robots. It didn't matter too much to Tails, he loved to work on that plane. And he always wanted to add an alarm...but never had a reason to till now.

Tails lifted the goggles from his head and wiped the sweat from his forehead. When he suddenly heard a loud yell.

"Help, someone”, it called. That’s when he realized it was Amy.

"Please!” and that was Cream!

Tails jumped up and started to run as fast as he could. ^Could it be Eggman^ he thought ^or a monster^.He was scared now but his curiosity kept him going...running he had to find out what was going on! Tails soon reached the forest and tripped on some rock. He would of stayed to calm his sore nee, but he heard the loud calls again and kept going.

Right when he reached the edge of the lake he found that it was only Amy and Cream fishing with the old rod Big had given them. He stopped and caught his breath, and then was about to help untangle the line that Cheese had got caught in, but Sonic showed up and he thought he’d head back to the Tornado.

“Hey, Tails”, was called out after him, “Aren’t you gonna stay?”

“No thanx, I got a lot of work to do.”

“Ah but why do you have to do it now? The days to awesome to spend on that plane. Come on you can teach Amy and Cream how to really fish, well…and me too. I guess though I’m not much for water”

“I’m sorry but I gota do it today it might rain tomorrow”, Tails said and waved good-bye. ^That Sonic needs to be more handy sometimes…it’s not always fun and games^ he said to himself reassuring that he not missing out much.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on August 2, 2004, 6:36:58 PM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogthat is good so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaoscontrolmage on June 27, 2004, 9:31:37 AM

chaoscontrolmage on
chaoscontrolmageGood story. Can't wait to see how it ends......

MilesTails_Prower on June 24, 2004, 6:18:47 AM

MilesTails_Prower on
MilesTails_ProwerOOoo great opening!!! Cant wait for it to continue ^^