Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

tails has always been seen as Sonic's little bro but what will happen when a stranger from the past comes with the sad truths of Tails past

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
Step after step.Tails was on his way back to the Tornado.He kept going till he came to the place he had tripped before.There was the rock he tripped on.So he walked up to it, picked it up and threw it.The rock made a loud klenk noise ^wonder wat it hit^Tails thought ^hope it was anoughther rock^.He was proud he had defeted the great tripping rock.So he carried on.

He started to hum to himself along the way, and wonder what sound the alarm for his plane should make.^a normal honk or maybe a short jazz piece...or even an elephant call!^he went on to his self as he walked.All of the sudden he felt somthing hit his head.The hit was hard enough to knock him over.

"oh no", he said,"the rock has come back to haunt me!" He started to curl up into a tight ball as he layed there, but the rock didn't move...but then a rustling was heard behind him!

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to hit you that hard just get you back for hitting me.",A voice rang out in the direction of the rustling.

Tails started uncurl to look at this rock hurler.He felt a hand on his shoulder that helped him up."Ya, I'm ok",he said the turned to look at the other,"so it was you that hit me not a freaky flying rock?"As he looked he noticed it was a girl fox.He didn't see to many foxes around here.

"A what? Maybe I should take you to a hospital...I think you got hit a little too hard!"she said to him with a smurk on her face.Tails felt strange like he had met her before but couldn't remember where or when."Ya know you look fimilar.Like...well..nevermind.Anyways do you need help back or to where ever your going?Cause I probly should help you...ya know sense I hit ya withthat rock and all",she said holding his shoulders just in case he fell.

"That would be nice...though I wouldn't want to put you out of your way."

"Hey... it's no problem.I'm not on my way to anywhere specific anywho",she said then grabbed around his shoulder so they could keep on going.So Tails pointed to the derection they where to go.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on August 2, 2004, 6:39:51 PM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogcool i like it so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! intertrestiing

texas_luver on July 5, 2004, 9:42:27 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luverhaha, a freaky fly'n rock! i like this so far!

chaoscontrolmage on June 27, 2004, 9:35:31 AM

chaoscontrolmage on
chaoscontrolmageThe great tripping rock!? 8-|
I think David is getting to u(or me..... who knows?)

MilesTails_Prower on June 26, 2004, 9:40:02 AM

MilesTails_Prower on
MilesTails_Prowermore moRE MORE!!!!! *adds to favs*

The_Chao_Lover on June 25, 2004, 10:00:09 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_Lover:3 continue, please!