Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3

tails has always been seen as Sonic's little bro but what will happen when a stranger from the past comes with the sad truths of Tails past

Chapter 3 - 3

Chapter 3 - 3
In the not to far distance a large tree next to a shack type house was seen.Tails reconized it as his lab area.He pointed to it and said'"Thats where I need to go. Its not to far, I can get there now.But thanx for the help you gave me."

"naw, I'm gonna help you to the door.And plus I did all this nice stuff just to be kicked to the curb when you get here wheres the invites to dinner or the refreshments?"

"Oh I'm sorry, well even though I got work to do I could..."

"Calm down I was just kidding.being reconized as more then a 'freaky flyin rock's good enough for me.Anyways you say your busy...wat at?"

"The X Tornado...my plane", he said then looked up the hill to where the tip of the plane started to show.The vixen looked too.After she had she smiled to herself.

"Fixen to fix it, huh.Maybe I could watch I always loved to watch my brother work on his crasy stuff and I took one year in high school on vehicle mech...don't know why, but I'm into dat stuff",when she said this Tails relized he hardly even knew her name.^I got to get to know her^he was thinking^the more friends the merrier.I should ask her name right now^

"I don't mind you staying, but do you have a name or I mean what is your name or ya know what I mean, right?"He was even confused by his own question.

"yah, I do have a name and its Yuji, and thanx...I'll be happy to help if you want, too", she said smiling.Tails smiled too, to show that he would like that.

They had reached the top of the hill and Yuji walked up to the X Tornado.She put her right hand, and seemed to be looking into the mind of the plane the way she just stood there looking at it.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaoscontrolmage on June 27, 2004, 9:37:42 AM

chaoscontrolmage on
chaoscontrolmageI know where this is going........ *cheesy grin*

MilesTails_Prower on June 26, 2004, 9:42:44 AM

MilesTails_Prower on
MilesTails_ProwerO_o wats gonna happen next?!?!?! MORE!!! *adds to favs*

The_Chao_Lover on June 26, 2004, 4:58:06 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_Loveroooh! It getting intersting! Wite more :3 pweese?