Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 5

tails has always been seen as Sonic's little bro but what will happen when a stranger from the past comes with the sad truths of Tails past

Chapter 6 - 5

Chapter 6 - 5
The wind had picked up even more.It's gustly sound was sweeping threw the forset.'Clang' was the noice the large fox was listen for though.He stood there and banged the hammer on the metal sheet agian.Then he turn his ear toward a sound that wasn't there before.

"Beep...boop..bop...",a little round robot concered.It walked up to the side of his leg but he was waiting for a different sound.

"Ya Pod, I hear it.I'm pretty sure its Yuji...but someones with her.I can just tell...",he said and just stood there. Pod ran off towards the noice.

"Bop...bop...doot...beep...",it called out when it saw a shadow figure apear.

"Hey Pod.Whats up?" Yuji called. Tails stragged behind in the plane cart^who's Pod...maybe it's her brother but what was that beeping noice^he kepted going^I'll find out soon enough^and sure enough Yuji called back,"Tails this is Pod",she said pointing to the little robot,"he's like a pet.His name means Parental Ordinance Device...or somtin like that.My brother made him for me."

"Thats cool", he said and got up out of the cart puller.The little robot walked up to him."He must of done a lot of work on it."

"Yep...now come on meet my bro.",she said then ran ahead,"hey Ciper...Ciper!"Tails ran to keep up.Then he notice that Pod was left behind.He stopped and was about to go back for it, but Pod suddenly jumped up and started to fly.It was soon ahead of Tails and he had to run faster to get caught up.

The large fox turned this time,"Hey", he called with his ears open but ever alert.He put down his hammer and walked steadly toward her.She stopped and hugged him."Long time no contact.And you were taking so long to get here after my invite I was begining to think you weren't coming."

"Sorry, ran into the guy on my way here.And i guess we became fast friends.I hope you don't mind him coming here with his plane he was worried bout it rainin tomarrow",Yuji said.

"Ya know I don't mind copany...at any time. Plus he has a good reason to be worried bout tomarrow.I have a good feeling it's a thunderstorm.Not just rain."

"Wait...where is he?He was right behind me before...",she said and looked down the path...and there he was try to get past the robot in a sorta funny looking race.Tails was pushing the robot behind him then it kicked him...and the whole seen was just funny to watch.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gamerdude on September 8, 2004, 12:22:29 PM

Gamerdude on
Gamerdudethis is good. Please continue.

MilesTails_Prower on July 10, 2004, 7:44:29 AM

MilesTails_Prower on
MilesTails_ProwerLol, it kicked tails XP. Its getting interesting now ^^ keep them coming Nat!!