Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Little Brother Part I

A story of what it would be like if Danny had a little brother who pranks the crap out of him! Story by me, some characters/personalitiys/themes by other sources (eg:Family Guy,Drake & Josh, Danny Phantom, you get it)
NOTE: Some parts are narrated b

Chapter 2 - Little Brother Part I

Chapter 2 - Little Brother Part I


Two hours later, Jazz, carrying a bag of groceries in each arm entered the Fenton household. “Danny? DANNY?” Jazz called. Fearing her brother may be in trouble, she went upstairs, without dropping of her bags of chow.



Nathan heard a knock at his door. Putting down his DS among various Star Wars collectibles, he said, “What do you want, Jazz?”



“I wanted to know two things, Nathan.” was Jazz sharp reply. “One, why is Danny's door locked, and two, how the HECK did you know it was me at your door?”



“One, you know I'm fully capable of locking a door from the outside and unlocking again which I'll do for a fee, and two is because Danny's a boob.” was Nathan's smug reply.



Darn , now what? “Whaa-O.K, FINE what's this fee for opening Danny's door?”



Nathan smiled. “Twenty bucks and you help me pull of the Egg Trick.”



Jazz exclaimed, “THAT'S INSANE!!! Wait, what's the Egg Trick?”



“As far as the Egg Trick goes, you'll find out soon enough.” Nathan remarked coldly. “And as far as Danny's door goes, 20 bucks isn't insane if you don't want to be grounded by mom and dad for a billion years…”



“Oh, fine you win.” Jazz stated with regret. A 20 dollar bill slid under Nathan's door. He walked over, lifted it up towards the ceiling, and mouthed the word, Bingo.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

natemaster1 on February 11, 2006, 9:16:40 PM

natemaster1 on
natemaster1Sorry it takes so long for me to update! I almost never have the chance. Expect a new chapter... now.

4catdog407 on January 31, 2006, 11:45:55 AM

4catdog407 on
4catdog407Can you put more up pls?