Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Little Brother Part II

A story of what it would be like if Danny had a little brother who pranks the crap out of him! Story by me, some characters/personalitiys/themes by other sources (eg:Family Guy,Drake & Josh, Danny Phantom, you get it)
NOTE: Some parts are narrated b

Chapter 4 - Little Brother Part II

Chapter 4 - Little Brother Part II


10.4 Seconds Later: Danny's Door:



Danny's POV

The door unlatches, but I can barely hear over the volume of my iPod. I can see from the corner of my eye Jazz and Nathan walked in. That little demon Nathan seems pleased, but Jazz looks horrified. Nathan mouths something, but I can't hear him over the iPod. Jazz looks likes she screamed, but it sounds like she whispered Danny.



“DANNY!”

“Boob boy's room is open to the general public now.” Nathan announced, “I'm going down stairs to play Warlord 2 on my V-Cube. Disturb me and suffer.”



“Two. Straight. Hours. Of. IPod Nano. Going. Deaf.”



Jazz shot towards Danny and saw immediately that it was locked, and glued, tight to Danny. There was only one way to free him, but it would cost her $15.23. Reaching into her pocket, Jazz pulled out some small scissors, and sliced the wire that plugged into the Nano. Danny immediately stopped shaking and went limp, breathing heavily. He fell asleep on the floor.



15.1/2 Minutes Later: Downstairs Den:



Jazz enters, very upset, “NATHAN! I can't believe you did that to Danny! I- are you playing Pikmin?”



“No, actually, I just beat the world's Pikmin-playing high score. And I got it all on tape, so I can prove to Mom and Dad I'm better than everyone else in Pikmin battles, too.”

A score chart appears, Which goes as follows:



PIKMIN WORLD CHAMPIONS:

1: Nathan Fenton SCORE: 4500 Wins

2: Timmy Turner Score: 4494 Wins



Stunned, Jazz said, “Um… congratulations but-“



“Best of all, I get a special Pikmin themed gift basket if I send Nintendo the video proof of me winning.” Nathan stopped when he head a beep coming from the kitchen and two tank treads heading towards the house. 30 seconds later, he was back in the room with two eggs, new clothes on, a large sum of money in his had, and an evil smile on his face.














Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

renamon6262 on June 19, 2006, 3:16:42 AM

renamon6262 on
renamon6262Nathan`s EVILz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAH-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! i like evil! FAVS!!

4catdog407 on February 12, 2006, 11:56:39 AM

4catdog407 on
4catdog407He's EVIL!!!!!!lol write more pls. gtg CAT