Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Back in 1983

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 0 - Back in 1983

Chapter 0 - Back in 1983
Sarah McKinnley and Jack Lake sat on the steps in front of their school, Mary Anne's School for the Missunderstud. They were both worried about two things. Their abusive abusive parents, for one thing. Sarah was leaving for another. Jack thought, along with the whole student body, that Sarah was going to another school, but Sarah knew the truth. She lost her 'school privalege' by reading at anytime. All Jack knew was the upside-down bunny scar behind her neck. Sarah looked down. She couldn't lie to him, not again. Jack looked at her, taking her in. "Sarah," he said, smiling. She looked away. "Just-" he hesitated, frowning. "Don't forget about me." He took her hand. "About us."

She smiled. "I'll remember if you do," she said, looking in his green eyes. He smiled. Some stray pieces of hair fell in her face. Jack pushed it back and kissed her lightly on the lips.

A car horn blared violently, breaking the silence. Jack looked at the puke green VW and sighed. They dreaded this moment ever since they met. "Goodbye,"
Jack whispered. "Sa-Ha."

"Bye, J-Babes," she whispered back. Before Jack entered his VW, he got slapped across the face. Feel happy that's it, hunny, Sarah thought, rubbing her badly injured back. She turned and walked home, the reason for the bunny.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment