Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 2006, Present day Gotham

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 1 - 2006, Present day Gotham

Chapter 1 - 2006, Present day Gotham
Peter POV

I sat across Sarah at Benitry's. She was eating a steak and cheese entree. I sighed, she was so beautiful.

That made this all the worse.

"Sarah," I said. She looked up, still chewing her steak. "I just wanted to say, now, know this hurts me more than you, it's just-" I sighed again. "-your dad. He's making this relationship harder than it should. Especially with all his rules. I just can't stand the way he micro-manages your life. We-I'm breaking up with you. Sorry."

She swallowed her steak and looked down at her plate. "I thought you were different," she said, tearing up. She had meat in her teeth but I said nothing. "I really had high hopes for us."

"I am different!" I said. "Did you not notice how I denied to hurt you when you read in front of me? Or listened to music? Plus, I said 'sorry'! I doubt any other guy would do that!"

Sarah wiped her mouth with her napkin and threw it on the table. "And you think doing any of that means something?" I might have been intimidated, but she started crying, feeling her fork.

"Sarah," I said. "Your right, I was stupid to think any of that mattered." I started petting her head. "I mean-"

Before I could get another word out, Sarah grabbed her fork and jabbed it in my hand in one swift move. I should have seen that one coming. When she let it go, it stuck straight up in a vertical line. I touched it, but it was on top of a nerve, so it hurt more, more, and more. I suppresed a scream. "You don't get it!" she screamed. "None of you idiotic men will ever understand!" She lifted her knife and threw it at me. I ducked and it hit the wall, echoing as it dropped down. Luckly we were in the room where no one was here but us. Then she grabbed her lemonade and threw it in my eyes. The manger and our waitress came in. The waitress dragged Sarah out, kicking and screaming, "Stupid! Why no one understands! Your all stupid!" Then she started laughing maniacally. Her cute, hickuppy laugh.

The manager came up to me. "Sign this," she said.

"What is it?" I asked. But I knew what it was before I asked. It was a lawsuit.

"Just sign it."

I'm sorry, Sarah, I thought. I signed it. I grew cold.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment