Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Asylum Most Wanted

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 2 - Asylum Most Wanted

Chapter 2 - Asylum Most Wanted
Jack POV

She's coming.

Could that mean she? As in my Sarah? Or just another 'she'? Another tormentor. A reminder of whom I lost.

I chuckled into my pain. My chuckles, to my laugh. Just another lost love, another failed romance. I read what this girl did. Wow, almost as mad as me. Almost. I kept reading. I skipped to her personal life. Blank. Her young life. Only her school was on the paper. "Mary Anne's School for the Missunderstood. I froze. This was my school. Our school. I let myself be taken back in a flashback.

--------------------------------;)-------------------------------------------

She didn't seem like any of us. We thought she was just there to make fun of us for being different, except me.

She was outgoing, talking to anyone who would listen. No one did, except me. I was her first friend. Her only friend. She said her name was Sarah McKinnley. Her beautiful blonde hair kept falling in her face. Her blue eyes were always curious, always asking questions that she never dared ask. Always solemn. Her laugh was like hicc-ups. It always left me smiling. She pored her heart out to me, I believed her. I had to. She had a video taped evidence. She told me about her father's rules and beatings, her mother and sister's death. She never said her name.

-------------------------------;)---------------------------------------------

I looked back at the paper, scanned to her name. Mary Track Record. Wierd name. Says the one who knows Maxie Zeus.

What if I knew her? I'd probably act like my own, selfish reality. Even if it is Sarah. She would think of me like everyone else. Insane, alone. The Clown Prince of Crime. The Joker.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment