Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Court

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 3 - Court

Chapter 3 - Court
Sarah POV

"The court order between Sarah Read McKinley and Benitry's. All rise for the honorable Judge Maxwell," the judge's assistant said. We all stood while Judge Maxwell took his place. He sat down, and we followed. I looked at my sisters who bothered to show up behind me. Only Marissa, Kayla, Mariana, Natalie, Patrissa, and Claudia came. Marissa came in place of Cassie, whom agreed without question. I looked back at the judge. He had dark red hair, deep black eyes,and an expression that, I guess, was supposed to be intimidating.

My defendant stood. "Your honor, you do not need me to tell you that this..." She looked back at me, wondering how to put it. "Woman, is clinically insane and deserves nothing less than to be sent to Arkham Asylum for one to two years." She sat back down.

"Thanks a bunch, Mary," I snarled at her. She responded with a knowing smile.

Marissa stood up. "I object!" she screamed from the top of her lungs.

Judge Maxwell found the disturbance rather cute and said, "Not taken."

"I'm not a child," Marissa said. "I have worked longer than you."

Maxwell sat back, not taking this to mind. Marissa leaned in her chair. "Posture," I whispered, pulling her to sit up.

"Sarah McKinley," the judge said, motioning me up.

I stood. "Call me Sarah, Maxy."

"Call me Judge Maxwell, McKinley," he snarled back. The manager walked to the front of the prosecution table. I walked to the defense table. I tuned out what the judge said until he said, "Five years in the Unwanted."

I wanted to ask what the Unwanted was, but decided against it. Marissa stood up again. "One year Unwanted! I want my sister back!"

The judge growled. "Fine. One year, three days Unwanted." Before anyone else could argue, which all my sisters did. Complaining about could happen to, with, and about me and this guy. Batman and Robin stood up and put me in handcuffs. They took me away, and once we were out of the court, I didn't shut my mouth for a second.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment