Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Blood Shed

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 5 - Blood Shed

Chapter 5 - Blood Shed
Another one. Stuck with Joker. I felt bad for her. We put her in the back and closed the door. She finally shut her mouth. When we entered the front, she started back up again. "Sarah!" Robin yelled, slapping his hands together. She didn't flinch, like normal people do, but she did be quiet. "So, here's your summery of the asylum. They'll beat you, chop you up, put you down-"

Sarah sighed. "I thought I got away from him," she said.

I looked back for a second. She looked like she regretted the words as soon as they left her mouth. I drove forward. "What do you mean 'away from him'?"

"Yeah right," she said. "You'll just pretend to listen, then flirt with what you did pick up. Sorry, not inturested."

We sat in silence for a minute. Then Sarah tried to bit Robin's hand. She was succesful a few times. "Stop," he said. She lached on his hand again and bit harshly. "Get off," he yelled. She bit so hard she broke the skin. She finally released.

He started cleaning his hand. "Sorry," she said. "I needed war make-up."

"Then you could have this," I said, taking Robin's hand and wiping it on her cheek.

"Thanks," she said.

"It's my blood," Robin mummbled.

We reached Arkham and let Sarah, whom was very cooperative, out. The guards grabbed her and let her in. "We probably should have told her she wasn't Sarah," I said, suddenly remembering the inevitable.

"She'll figure it out," Robin said, cleaning his hand.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment