Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Mary Track Record

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 10 - Mary Track Record

Chapter 10 - Mary Track Record
Sarah POV

I woke up a few minutes after being knocked-out. I heard a low whistle. "Two hours, last record was five." I turned and saw the clown, sitting on his bed. The right one. "You must be confused, Mary Track Record." He spat the words like they were poison.

"Who's that?" I asked, looking over my shoulder to see if there were any other girls outside. He went over to me,his clothes smelled clean and he smelt like-like-

No I couldn't think of him. Not now. The clown threw some files at my chest, cold hatred in his eyes. But there was something else. Lose. I looked at the files he gave me. He went backwards to his bed, never taking his eyes off of me. I opened the files and read. My old school, my life, Mary Track Record's name, if there was one. "Oh," was all I could think of saying.

" 'Oh'?" the clown asked. He sat up. " Oh'?" he started shouting. "That's all you can say? You left me for twenty-three years and all you can say is 'oh'?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, furious at his accusion. "I don't even know who you are!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment