Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Jack's Back

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 12 - Jack's Back

Chapter 12 - Jack's Back
Jack POV

Ouch. "If your wondering, I'm the Clown Prince of Crime, the Joker, your Jack."

She froze, then shook her head no. "No, your not," she said. "Jack is dead. He-he-" She started tearing up. "He killed himself!" She shouted, her voice shaking. "He thought-I left and once I left he shot himself. He thought I was so beautiful even though," she sniffed, "I'm not. He gave me everything and once I left, he shot himself." She put her hands to her face, so her voice was muffled. "He- I saw his grave."

I sighed. "Come here," I said as soothingly as possible. She stepped forward and let me hug her. Penguin put his fingers in his mouth, showing 'gag', and I flipped him off. Right then, I remembered a song. Our song. "Blind as a Bat" by Meatloaf.She said that is we ever meet again, quote any line from the song and she would know what it means. "Your heart is kind," I said. I don't sing. "Mine's painted black, The way you've forgiven me."

Sarahlooked up at me, her blue eyes shone through her red, puffy eyeslids. "Your love is blind, Blind as a bat, The way that your leading me," she sang, smiling. She burried her face in my shirt. and cried. I hoped tears of joy.

These were going to be a good four years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)I do not own Blind as a Bat, or Meatloaf. It just seemed like an appropriate song at this time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment