Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Men

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 22 - Men

Chapter 22 - Men
Sarah POV

I couldn't believe it. They brought him? "You-you-" I bit my tounge from saying what I wanted to say, "-How dare you?" I finnally settled on.

Jack put his arm around me, his fingers connecting in front of me. I hugged his arm for support. His next words were confused. "What-how?"

The woman, probably Jack's mother, spoke first. "Jack, we know it's been a hard time on you," she said with (fake) sympathy. "We all understand-"

"You understand nothing," I yelled at her. "You knew and let the things that that man-" I pointed my finger to Jack's dad, "-did in you house and did nothing about it!"

Batman cleared his throat. "Sarah, please sit down," he said. Huh, in my anger, I must have stood up.

Daddy came over with blinding furry. "I'll give you three seconds to sit down," he said, putting up three fingers."One." he put down his ring finger. "Two." He put down his middle finger. "One." He put down his pointer finger. "Zero," he growled, throwing his fist at me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment