Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Fight

This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!

Chapter 24 - Fight

Chapter 24 - Fight
Jack POV

I jumped up in the last minute in the middle of Sarah and her father, his fist hitting me square in the gut. That's when I relized that he wasn't aining for her chest, or face, he was aiming to choke her.

"Move out of my way," he growled, forming another fist. I looked behind him and saw the Bat and Bird, their arms being restrained by my parents.

"Make me," I said, turning my attention back to Mr. McKinnley. "You want Sarah, you have to go threw me."

Sarah placed her lips to my ear. "Are you crazey?" she asked me.

I shook my head. "Not 'crazey'," I said. "Insane." I turned my attention back again. "Put 'em up."

He did. I started punching him, leaving nothing back. The pain Sarah explained. The way he punished her. I was so blind in rage that the only thing I saw was his face. I was probably wearing away my knuckles, but I didn't care. As long as this bastard got what he deserved. Punch. Punch. His face grew red, black eye, lips splitting, bruised cheeks. No mercy. I heard Sarah chuckle lightly behind me. I smiled, still beating the snot out of him.Mr. McKinnley finally dropped. My parents let go of Bat's and Bird's hands. I turned to see Sarah's 'glad-to-be-alive' face. I looked down at my knuckles, which were cracked and bleeding. I looked and watched the Double-Duo-Whatever check if he was alive. He must have been, since they sighed with relief. They laid him down on Sarah's bed, which she openly disliked.

"Come here," she told me, holding my hands out. "These should get cleaned and dressed. We don't want his-" she gestured to her father, "-germs on your precious body."

I smiled. "No," I siad, smoothing her hair. "I guess not." She smiled and walked to the end of my bed. I followed. She tore her sleeve off and wrapped my hands with it. I touched her eye. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She smiled. "Yeah, fine," she said. When she was finished, she touched my wounds gently. "The real question is, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment