Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The star from the past

Sakura is a girl from the past, who gets frozen in the year 2007. She is now in the time of Trinity blood. Now that she in the future she has found out that she is Esther's great-great aunt. Will Esther take her in? Can she survive the future?

Chapter 1 - The star from the past

Chapter 1 - The star from the past
This is the moment weve been waiting for! A new project is about to begin! Says a scientist with brown hair and blue eyes, as he opens a time capsule.

A girl with strawberry-blonde hair slowly opens her light blue eyes as she steps out of the capsule.

Standing outside of the capsule the girl slowly raises her head, looking around with shock in her eyes as she yells, Where the hell am I? Who are you people?

As she backs away in fear she continues, Ive got to get away, what do I do?

As the scientist with brown hair and blue eyes tries to calm her down the other scientist, his twin brother ignores her cries and calls security.

A few minutes later Abel and Esther walk in to see one of the scientists lying on the ground dead.

What happened in here mister? Abel asked.

My name is Adam. That girl freaked out, thinking we was going to hurt her and some how found a gun and shot my brother and partner Max.

But why would she think that you were going to hurt her? Esther asks.

I dont know, but weve got to stop her, before she hurts somebody else or herself. Abel replies.

Saying this Abel throws aside all of his weapons and puts up his hands as he turns to the frightened girl in the corner.

Its ok, I wont hurt you. Abel says as he walks toward her.

The girl holds up the gun, pointing it at Abel as she yells, Get away from me! Ill shoot!

Abel smiles as he continues, Calm down, I wont hurt you.

The girls body begins to shake as she hesitates to pull the trigger.

As Abel kneels he says, Its ok, I wont hurt you, I promise.

Abel holds out a hand to her smiling as she looks at it before laying down the gun and taking his hand.

As they stand Abel asks her, So, what is your name?

The girl looks down at the ground shy like as she replies, Its Sakura.

Sakura huh? Do you have a last name? Abel asks in a kind voice.

Sakura nods as she replies, Yeah, its Tai. Sakura Tai.

Abel smile happily as he says, Well its nice to meet you.

Sakura smiles as she says,  Like wise, but now whats going to happen?

 Well other than reporting a dead body, I have to draw some blood to see if you have any living relatives.

Sakura nods happily smiling as Adam drew her blood.

He then placed it in a machine, to process it.

After a few minutes some paper comes out of the machine.

Adam tears the paper away from the computer, before turning to everyone and announcing, Ok, it seems there is a living relative. It is&

Abel and Esther take a look and both say, Esther?

Esther looks shocked at Sakura as she replies, Im a relative of yours?

From what I see it seems she is your Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Aunt. Which means she is a sister of on of you grandfathers. Says Adam.

 Now that you mention it, she does sort of look like Esther, Abel replies as he rubs the back of his neck while smiling.

So now what happens? Esther asks.

 Now, either a living relative that being you, take her in or we take her. Adam replies.

So what will you do? Adam continues.

Sakura, Adam, and Abel all stare at her as Esther thinks nervously.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment