Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Van Helsing Meets Natasha

Hi my peoples! Hope you like VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS! Please Comment -^_^-

Chapter 1 - Van Helsing Meets Natasha

Chapter 1 - Van Helsing Meets Natasha
It was dark and cold in Transylvania. There was a scared, little girl in a corner for protection. She had scratch marks all over her body and because of the burning of the scratch marks, she was crying. Her name was Natasha Amelia Frankenstein. Her mother died when she was eight and her father died when she was ten. These were the last words that Dracula to her until the two years past, “If you wish to kill me on day... foster your hatred in me and despise me... by all means flee clinging by your wretched life. I will kill you on your 12th birthday. You should be lucky that I am letting you live for two years, Natasha.”

Those words still haunt her. Two years past and Van Helsing went back to castle Frankenstein. Then he heard a little girl coughing. He went upstairs, opened the door, and saw a picture lying on the ground. He saw a man, a woman, and a little girl. A little girl’s voice said, “W-who’s there?” “My name is Van Helsing,” he said, “What’s yours?” “N-Natasha Frankenstein.” she said. “What’s the matter?” he asked, knelling down in front of her. “It’s my scar. It keeps burning my hand.” she said. He looked at her scar and saw an eye on her left hand. “This scar is also a curse mark. A curse of a dragon spirit. That’s why I cannot leave here. And I will never forgive Dracula for what he has done to me.”

“What did he do that he hasn’t done already?” he asked.

“He killed my parents. Their names were Elizabeth and Victor Frankenstein. I was their only child. And now, I’m the last of the Frankenstein family.” Van Helsing took out two bandages and said, “Natasha, give me your hand.”
“What?”

“You can trust me, don’t you?”

When she node her head, she gave Van Helsing her left hand and then her dislocated arm. Natasha smiled and so did Van Helsing. “You look like you know Anna Valerious, do you?” Natasha said. “Yes, I do. You knew her?” Van Helsing said, surprised. “I despised her. And she despised me the same way she hated Dracula. I hated them both. And one day he will pay. One day Dracula will pay.” she said furiously.

“How do you know him?”

“He was my friend... and he betrayed me. He was my friend! And I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I’m going to be ready. And when he does, I’m going to kill him!” she said furiously. “Natasha, I want to show you something.” he said smiling. “What do you want to show me?” Natasha asked as she calmed down. “You’ll see.” he said, still smiling. He gave her his hand and picked her up.

They stopped at the burnt down windmill. “Wait, this is the windmill that got burnt down two years ago. Why are you showing me this?” she said. “This is why.” he said. He picked something up. It was a gold locket! Van Helsing gave the gold locket to Natasha. She saw a note inside and slid the note out of the locket and it said:

My Dear Natasha,

This is no ordinary locket. It can kill any monster you choose. And it, also, has the same powers as Kida. But be very careful, it is very dangerous. If it is open, every of drop of its power will be gone. And if the locket gets into the wrong hands, the world will come into an end.

Take care.
Love, you father.

P.S. Happy 12th Birthday, Natasha

She stopped and said, “Where’s Kida?” “Who?” he asked. “She is my Mammodo.” He looked at her, puzzled. “I’ll explain later.” she said, then continued searching. They looked everywhere for her and Natasha began to worry. While they were looking for Kida, she was in Natasha’s room, reading some spells off of Natasha’s spell books. Before they could look there, someone hit her on the back of her head.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FirePhantom24 on May 16, 2008, 8:13:23 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24“He was our friend . . . and he betraid us. He was our friend! And I hope he finds me. Because when he dose, I’m going to be ready. And when he dose, I’m going to kill him!”
-Directly from the Prisoner of Azkaban

Nice use of the line! :)

nina94 on May 18, 2008, 12:09:17 AM

nina94 on
nina94Thanky. *gives you two cookies and a glass of milk to go with it*

nina94 on May 16, 2008, 12:52:34 PM

nina94 on
nina94Thanks. I thought about it and I desided to put that line to my story.

nina94 on May 16, 2008, 1:12:33 PM

nina94 on
nina94And Natasha is actualy obbsessed of killing Dracula. If you read chapter 5 you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't go ahead of the story, okay?